So now what?

Should I just let them have their date and while it's going on, go tontheh lvoes or something?
Stay n watch if she was serious about loving you and being your best friend she wants you there too. She wants to share this great experience with the guy she loves..you just revealed her naughty side n that should make you even more turned on

You don’t find it hot seeing and hearing her loving sex?

Honestly it was one of the worst experiences ever. Seeing her be so into it, making sounds I've never heard before, and orgasming from sex twice (when I had never made her orgasm from sex) was hard to see. She also kept saying how he felt so good, and how she felt "full", and while she never said anything comparing us, every compliment she gave him felt like a comparison between us

Maybe she is, but I think you have every right to be mad at her, too. You said something doesn’t work for you, and she blows off her fiancée in order to keep a date with a total stranger? Trust me, these dates fall through all the time. It’s not really very rude

I will say that all of these things allows for a safe word where anyone can call it off for any reason if they’re not comfortable for a reason.

Last edited:
I know I just have some people on here telling me that if I tell her to stop her friend will turn against me and cause huge issues in my relationship and eventual marriage
You've already got huge issues in your relationship if you can't express how you feel and know your fiancee will communicate with you. Your relationship not the best friends she shouldn't even be in the equation

You've already got huge issues in your relationship if you can't express how you feel and know your fiancee will communicate with you. Your relationship not the best friends she shouldn't even be in the equation
Agreed it takes a strong foundation to come out the other side unscathed. Talk to her n just be honest n raw n don’t be afraid to look awkward just bear all n work out a compromise

"Also another thing, don't be there if you don't want to. Leo doesn't want you there anyways, and I went out of my way to make him agree to you being in the room with us! I don't need you there being sad while we have fun, and ruining it ?. I have basically done everything you asked, I made sure you could be in the room even though Leo doesn't want you there, I made sure he will wear condoms even though he said he wouldn't at first, but I demanded it, because I love YOU ❤️! I need this right now in my life, it makes me feel things I've never felt before, so please don't ruin this for me. Don't ruin this for US"

Sorry if it is formatted weird I just copy pasted from text.

“Ruin it for us”. Oh please. This isn’t something she’s doing for “us”

She’s going to owe you a get out of jail free card. Sounds hard to stop the train, but make it clear she is asking you, not the other way around because it’s something she wants. You’re willing (or not) to say ok to that

"Also another thing, don't be there if you don't want to. Leo doesn't want you there anyways, and I went out of my way to make him agree to you being in the room with us! I don't need you there being sad while we have fun, and ruining it ?. I have basically done everything you asked, I made sure you could be in the room even though Leo doesn't want you there, I made sure he will wear condoms even though he said he wouldn't at first, but I demanded it, because I love YOU ❤! I need this right now in my life, it makes me feel things I've never felt before, so please don't ruin this for me. Don't ruin this for US"

Sounds likes it’s going to end bad if she doesn’t get fucked..

"Also another thing, don't be there if you don't want to. Leo doesn't want you there anyways, and I went out of my way to make him agree to you being in the room with us! I don't need you there being sad while we have fun, and ruining it ?. I have basically done everything you asked, I made sure you could be in the room even though Leo doesn't want you there, I made sure he will wear condoms even though he said he wouldn't at first, but I demanded it, because I love YOU ❤! I need this right now in my life, it makes me feel things I've never felt before, so please don't ruin this for me. Don't ruin this for US"

She doesn't have consideration for your feelings at all she's not doing it because you asked her too time to reevaluate.

Back