so my white wife's BIG step

I am new to this site and havnt yet decided to join. I see and read a lot of interesting things, but nothing from the Denver area.
I already told a story of how my wife and I started getting into this life. Not sure how easy it is to follow one thread to the next.
So I will give a quick catch up. Wife: blonde, 20's, very pretty, girl next door, innocent sexy? Loved to play naïve, but loved sucking cock.
Me; fit, masculine, nicely hung, dom most of my life, loves giving her oral. sex life was awesome. We began talking dirty. it always became about guys anting to fuck her. Slowly it became me asking her if she would fuck a guy while I watched. She always said no honey that's wrong. but she would get wet and we would fuck like crazy. one night while talking and fucking I asked her to please do it, she said well what if I just sucked a guys dick? I went crazy, I said yes...
ok fast forward, 2 years. she had sucked off a few cocks. coworker, her boss, and a few others. everytime she would come back and be soaked and she would tell me how it went and we would fuck hard. she would tell me how big his cock was and how good it felt when he fucked her mouth and then the best when the guy would cum and she would taste it. once she blew a guy in his car while I waited in my car in m car a few feet away. I was so hard. she blew him, I could see her shadow of her head drop into his lap and pump up and down. I almost exploded. she got into our car and immediately kissed me and pushed her mouthful of cum into my mouth. At first I resisted, but she held my head and swirled her cum filled tongue around my mouth, I loved it! she was absolutely numb horny. she came the hardest I have ever made her cum.
we agreed she needed to be fucked soon, but I had to watch. this took months of yes/no. back and forth from both of us. one night we were at a house party. we had some drinks and there was a cool looking guy there we barely knew from like 3 friends deep. everything was going great, my wife was almost cumming before we headed to the bedroom. she was tipsy and horny. she whispered to me,' im going to suck his cock right in front of you, im going to make it really hard, and let him fuck me, im going to let him cum inside of my hot lil kitty' I said yes please I want to see it! she said, but ONLY if you promise to lick me when he is done",,,,yes! I agreed. we got him finally to sneak off to the spare room upstairs. it all was going great, I couldn't believe I was watching my beautiful make out kiss and get undress with this guy. well sadly things fell apart, he was to ******* to perform, we were both numb with unsatisfied desires, and went home deflated and horny. but that opened the door, to our first encounter with a BBC in my wifes amazing lil pussy.
next time...ill tell that story. please note we are no longer married and this happened a long time ago. I am very ready to find a new lady who wants a strong fit male to service her and support her in making her feel amazing sexually.

Back