So, I’m new here. Are the tons of men hitting me up fake (fake couples) just wanting to talk?

RodOfGod

Male
Real Person
Everyday I get 10-20 messages, most from men who say they are in relationships. But they just end up talking my ear off for as long as I’ll allow. I’ve seen others mention it, I’m new so I want to make sure I’m not wasting my time here.

Everyday I get 10-20 messages, most from men who say they are in relationships. But they just end up talking my ear off for as long as I’ll allow. I’ve seen others mention it, I’m new so I want to make sure I’m not wasting my time here.
Gonna be a lot of that it seems but there's other couples that are serious just keep patient it'll work out.

Yeah, many of them are fakes man. You generally know because the guys will talk your ear of and throw a few pictures at you here and there.

Most are fake. Usually they are men posing as women or as a married guy and the wife had no idea what he is up to. They are usually living a fantasy and they can offer you nothing real. A smaller percentage of people are real. Use your intuition, it's not difficult to spot a fake.

Keep an eye out for single females or couples that are verified and you will be in much better shape. Happy hunting!
Yeah verified doesn’t even mean anything on this site. Too many getting others to take pics for them. Webcam is really the only way to show they/he are who they say they are. Still doesn’t mean they will meet/follow through. It’s the online way anymore unfortunately.

Yeah verified doesn’t even mean anything on this site. Too many getting others to take pics for them. Webcam is really the only way to show they/he are who they say they are. Still doesn’t mean they will meet/follow through. It’s the online way anymore unfortunately.

I agreed. People just can’t be straight up about things. It’s trash honestly.

Just ask them to webcam or talk on the phone.... they will leave you alone...
Not everyone who doesn't webcam or phone are fake either, I'm not a talk on the phone kinda person and I'm not really a cam person either but am very serious about trying to meet someone.

There isn’t one set rule..... for spotting a fake.

All I know.....is that when I ask a couple/female to call me or webcam for a quick hello....

The real couples/females do it and we meet...

The fake couples/females go silent...

You can take the butchers advice the steak is great or you can stick your head up a cows ass and find out for yourself....

I’d much rather take the butchers advice.....
We are a real couple and I'm glad your rules are working for you but not everyone is living by those same rules. I've talked to people in the past and did video before still turned out the guy flaked.

Yeah Bruh I'm getting a lot of that too fake couple the dude wants to talk

There isn’t one set rule..... for spotting a fake.

All I know.....is that when I ask a couple/female to call me or webcam for a quick hello....

The real couples/females do it and we meet...

The fake couples/females go silent...

You can take the butchers advice the steak is great or you can stick your head up a cows ass and find out for yourself....

I’d much rather take the butchers advice.....
We are of the same opinion. We know if we want to meet people we have to be able to prove we are real. Kind of common sense in this lifestyle. So a quick chat on the phone, doesn’t have to be long and detailed..and maybe a quick video chat and you go from there. Once again, doesn’t mean you won’t still get flaked on but it’s nice to know the pics of the person you are talking to actually are of them. Typically if they refuse, they aren’t real or what they claim to be, verified or not

Last edited:
Back