So how many bulls will you ladies be entertaining at this Sunday's Superbowl Parties?

HA! Very opportune thread!! My Sub is going to be serving horderves and drinks and I'm deciding on the costume. Thinking about a raffle for a half time BJ... maybe another raffle for some sort of BDSM or GB depending on the games out cum, any suggestions?
1) meeting with the Cuck for the handover......she looks excited, a crazy weekend followed!!!
2) Her Maids costume peeled back for some BDSM ******* fun!
3) Another option White/Red/ matching Bra and Panties?
4) or Black/White Bustier for serving?
Help me choose!!
French maid costume

This would be a fun game. Imagine a super bowl party of a bunch of beautiful black men, white women and their cuckold husbands. The black men make bets on the game with the husbands. If the Patriots score first then the cuck husbands wife has to suck his BBC. If the Rams score first then one of the husbands wife has to get spitroasted, or any thing. They could bet on the coin flip or what player scores a TD, anything. The catch is the husbands don’t get to accept or deny the bets. Basically the black guys pick a wife and a bet and a sex act and the husband has to deal with it. The final bet is down to two wives, and depending which team wins that wife gets gangbanged at the end

HA! Very opportune thread!! My Sub is going to be serving horderves and drinks and I'm deciding on the costume. Thinking about a raffle for a half time BJ... maybe another raffle for some sort of BDSM or GB depending on the games out cum, any suggestions?
1) meeting with the Cuck for the handover......she looks excited, a crazy weekend followed!!!
2) Her Maids costume peeled back for some BDSM ******* fun!
3) Another option White/Red/ matching Bra and Panties?
4) or Black/White Bustier for serving?
Help me choose!!
one hell of a sexy woman xxx

Unfortunately none. We are going to friends house for the game. I'm sure at least a couple black guys will be there but its definitely not the setting for that. The hosts are definitely not into that! lol
Haha isnt that the worst, be someplace and you're like..heyyy..oh wait ******* not here

For several years we had Topless Super Bowl parties at the Red Rooster in Vegas. The guy who organized it came up with this game he called "They Score, You Score. The girls who wanted to participate were given cards that had our names on them and a number 1 though 12. Then the girls passed the cards to guys they thought were attractive. When ever there was a score the guy would find the girl and collect. What you got was up to the girl. It could be a kiss, a blow job, or you might get your brains fucked out. I'm not really a football fan. I like the party, but have no interest in the game. This game was so much fun. I spent most of the game fucking with a few breaks between scores. I remember one game where it took a long time to score. I asked my number one guy if he wanted to fuck. While we were having sex, the game broke loose. I didn't get a break for the rest of the game. I thought I would pass it on in case any of you need a game for the big game.

For several years we had Topless Super Bowl parties at the Red Rooster in Vegas. The guy who organized it came up with this game he called "They Score, You Score. The girls who wanted to participate were given cards that had our names on them and a number 1 though 12. Then the girls passed the cards to guys they thought were attractive. When ever there was a score the guy would find the girl and collect. What you got was up to the girl. It could be a kiss, a blow job, or you might get your brains fucked out. I'm not really a football fan. I like the party, but have no interest in the game. This game was so much fun. I spent most of the game fucking with a few breaks between scores. I remember one game where it took a long time to score. I asked my number one guy if he wanted to fuck. While we were having sex, the game broke loose. I didn't get a break for the rest of the game. I thought I would pass it on in case any of you need a game for the big game.
I need to participate in this game.

Back