So glad Mayweather won...

eh im just tired of some of the EXTREME ******* i get on here . like im just trying to fuck some redheads and rocker chicks i aint here to make some dude get off to feeling like ******* about his dick.... ill deal with it if shes hot enough but still never into that

eh im just tired of some of the EXTREME ******* i get on here . like im just trying to fuck some redheads and rocker chicks i aint here to make some dude get off to feeling like ******* about his dick.... ill deal with it if shes hot enough but still never into that
I have a big dick, but I do like watching guys like you fuck red heads and rocker chicks. Don't really know why.

like ill hunt a shy sub girl if i want her but....its nice being hunted by a powerful sexy girl love thick girls for that lol

[QUOTE"theshaw81, post: 711842, member: 16710"]I've seen lots of very unathletic black men.[/QUOTE]

Lol, i have coached high school football for 15 years and I can totally agree with that statement.

Never heard anybody winning a boxing match for prancing around until the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight.. Manny will beat him next time... its not about the size of the dog in the fight... its the size of the fight in the dog

Never heard anybody winning a boxing match for prancing around until the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight.. Manny will beat him next time... its not about the size of the dog in the fight... its the size of the fight in the dog
*cue inspirational music*

Looks like Manny needs to be quicker on his feet.

Floyd?......yeah lets cheer on a woman beater.
He's very skilled but in the end he's an idiot.

Big Ben (Steelers QB) Sexually assulted a woman. Kobe Bryant did the same. Don't get me wrong I am totally for women's rights but athletes are forgiven once women are paid off. These women disappeared -- I am sure Mayweathers woman is sitting nicely on some cash right now. Everyone has a price.

Big Ben (Steelers QB) Sexually assulted a woman. Kobe Bryant did the same. Don't get me wrong I am totally for women's rights but athletes are forgiven once women are paid off. These women disappeared -- I am sure Mayweathers woman is sitting nicely on some cash right now. Everyone has a price.
All 5 women in the 6 different times it occured?... He isn't even suspended by the Las Vegas Boxing Commission because he makes money for them.... Lady justice has been raped, truth assasin.

It seemed to me that what Kobe did was consensual. I don't even like him and I believed him.

Back