So glad Mayweather won...

Floyd,

Inside the Ring
is a Brilliant Boxer I don't now why some people can not understand. He's
A very Intelligent boxer he basically has a gift and talent that some folks don't understand or do not want to understand.

Aside from his off the ring issue in hitting his woman I have no sympathy or condone his action. Should not on any circumstance hit a woman. He should receive what comes to him.

I was at a party as a "ring-girl" for the fight but never really saw the fight, too busy having fun.
All the guys were rooting for Merryweather I know that.

View media item 9364
Dam @stacynalgona where was this party at and why wasn't I invited? U look smoking Cuban Cohiba cigar hot there babe.

I couldn't pick neither side in the fight as I thought it was too close to call in the beggining. However what people have to understand is that boxing is a business, and Mayweather handles it like the Warren Bufett of boxing which is why he is dominating the sport.

With all of his personal life ******* aside, the man is a boxing genius. I agree in that I think he ducked fighting Pacquiao in his prime for 5 years but he also let the hype build up enough to build a bigger bankroll from the promoters wanting to see the fight and that was just smart business. They both made as much money as they could have possibly made by making people die waiting to see it and hype it.

Then Mayweather is brilliant in that tactically he leans in, faints for his opponent to swing in which he sees the punch leans back, bobs and weaves then once his opponent is open after the swing and miss he counter jabs to rack up points. He doesn't make too many mistakes to allow himself to be left open for anyone to hit him but his opponents sure allow themselves to remain open enough for him to get his counter jabs in. He will take a win with a decision by point count in the end/ fuck a knockout.

It's very smart and if I was boxing as a career field and trying to feed my family I would be doing the same exact thing. Look at where that toe for toe blow for blow fights left Muhammad Ali, Joe Fraiser, and the likes. Not too good and they risk their lives for what? To eat out of a straw In their late lives?

As far as boxing goes and that match, even if Pacquiao didn't have a torn rotator (so his camp says but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt)the fight would have still went down the same way as Mayweather would have kept him to the outside since he is bigger and has the reach on him and continuously outboxed him. Mayweather has a high IQ as a fighter and I just haven't seen anyone in his weight class that has been smart enough to figure out how to out box him. Straight up pugilism is not going to work against him. You'll end up like this:

Good article to read on Mayweahter's opponents talking about him before the Pac-man fight:
http://www.businessinsider.com/boxers-explain-why-floyd-mayweather-is-so-good-2015-4

Last edited:
Floyd,

Inside the Ring
A very Intelligent boxer he basically has a gift and talent that some folks don't understand or do not want to understand.

Aside from his off the ring issue in hitting his woman I have no sympathy or condone his action. Should not on any circumstance hit a woman. He should receive what comes to him.
Right on bro- that's what I've been trying to school these non-educated boxing people on too and I agree on your comments about physically abusing women too/ real Men don't get down like that!

Floyd,

Inside the Ring

This will make me very unpopular, but I don't care because I get sick of this p.c. nonsense. Yes, there are times when a woman should be hit. Because they are a human being like anyone else. They don't get to have special rules. Now, I consider myself very left wing and I'm for equality, but with that comes responsibility for actions. Meaning if some bitch tries to humiliate a man in public, for no reason and starts laying her hands on him or some other *******, yeah the bitch needs to be hit. In fact all this p.c. nonsense does not benefit women. It goes back to idiotic codes of chivalry where you con women to stay in their place by saying they are special angels that need to be protected, let us men do all the thinking and dirty work, don't you worry your pretty little head.
It's funny too when all your pc nonsense starts contradicting. Like let's not dare say men are more athletic and stronger than women in general and better at sports, why Rhonda Rousey could easily beat Mayweather in a fight according to Joe Rogan and Dana White who are experts on everything if you didn't know. But at the same time, don't you dare hit a woman. Why if they're just as strong as men now? Also, all of this coming from a culture that glorifies violence and violent men and gladiatorial sports. You can't have it both ways people. We execute women, we incarcerate women. I've seen the same type of violent fucktards who say things like "never hit a woman" cheering on a cop beating an old woman and tasering her over nothing. I don't know the circumstances of Mayweather's supposed beating of women. I don't go by anything the mainstream media tries to get selectively outraged about. It's all bullshit. The same media, btw, that hyped the fight. His domestic issues probably just made it a bigger draw. Let's have interesting sideshows going on at the same time. Bunch of losers will stand around a water cooler though and say, "Did you see the fight, yeah Mayweather's a good fighter, but you know he beats women, horrible person." Like they know what the fuck they're even talking about. Keep believing reality television.
If I found out a woman for instance, killed my dog or ******* my baby, I'm going to beat the living ******* out of her. I probably wouldn't have to, I could probably control her and turn her over to authorities, but I'd want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will make me very unpopular, but I don't care because I get sick of this p.c. nonsense. Yes, there are times when a woman should be hit. Because they are a human being like anyone else. They don't get to have special rules. Now, I consider myself very left wing and I'm for equality, but with that comes responsibility for actions. Meaning if some bitch tries to humiliate a man in public, for no reason and starts laying her hands on him or some other *******, yeah the bitch needs to be hit. In fact all this p.c. nonsense does not benefit women. It goes back to idiotic codes of chivalry where you con women to stay in their place by saying they are special angels that need to be protected, let us men do all the thinking and dirty work, don't you worry your pretty little head.
It's funny too when all your pc nonsense starts contradicting. Like let's not dare say men are more athletic and stronger than women in general and better at sports, why Rhonda Rousey could easily beat Mayweather in a fight according to Joe Rogan and Dana White who are experts on everything if you didn't know. But at the same time, don't you dare hit a woman. Why? Also, all of this coming from a culture that glorifies violence and violent men and gladiatorial sports. You can't have it both ways people. We execute women, we incarcerate women. I've seen the same type of violent fucktards who say things like "never hit a woman" cheering on a cop beating an old woman and tasering her over nothing. I don't know the circumstances of Mayweather's supposed beating of women. I don't go by anything the mainstream media tries to get selectively outraged about. It's all bullshit. The same media, btw, that hyped the fight. His domestic issues probably just made it a bigger draw. Let's have interesting sideshows going on at the same time. Bunch of losers will stand around a water cooler though and say, "Did you see the fight, yeah Mayweather's a good fighter, but you know he beats women, horrible person." Like they know what the fuck they're even talking about. Keep believing reality television.
If I found out a woman for instance, killed my dog or ******* my baby, I'm going to beat the living ******* out of her. I probably wouldn't have to, I could probably control her and turn her over to authorities, but I'd want to.
Speak your peace/piece bro I ain't mad at ya and I can see where your coming from. You have the right to defend yourself especially if you got a chic putting some MMA moves on ya. But naturally women and children are smaller than men and normally non-combatants for rules of engagement physically in life. Women are normally not the aggressors as well but there are exceptions always.

Speak your peace/piece bro I ain't mad at ya and I can see where your coming from. You have the right to defend yourself especially if you got a chic putting some MMA moves on ya. But naturally women and children are smaller than men and normally non-combatants for rules of engagement physically in life. Women are normally not the aggressors as well but there are exceptions always.
I agree, women are generally weaker and that should be taken into consideration, but the P.C. nonsense culture will have you at the same time believe that that is not true. I was trying to point out that ignorant contradiction. And when I say P.C. I'm not using that in the way some right wing fucktard like Sean Hannity would. An example of real P.C. bullshit would be this nonsensical worship of veterans for instance, but that's a whole other argument.

Perfect example of a girl who needed hit, although in my eyes, she was just a person who needed hit. And admit it people, it feels good when you see it happen. Also, let's try not to make this a race issue, as if there's not black people who act like this.

i dont give a fuck manny is a better person who will rock him in the soon to come rematch he clearly has more in him and hes just a dick kayne west type douches like that shouldnt be looked up to come on have some sense ppl

Back