Gold Member
From
VA, US

a-qos-frame-jpg.721876

As hosted by: @bigblackbull76

Interview with: @Ann4BBC (QoS VIP #5)

Hometown: Birmingham UK

Nationality: 100% All-British WhiteGirl

BBB76: Bub..bub...bub....buuuyaaah! Whats happening out there to everyone.

latest-happy-new-year-2016-photos.jpg

Its now 2016 and welcome back to the QoS :qos: VIP Lounge. We have another very real sexy :qos: woman and her hubby who are members of our very own BtW community sitting on the lounge couch and ready for a little Q&A with your host the BigBlackBull76 and a New Years Champagne toast out to everyone out there from coast to coast and all over the world.

So Mrs. & Mr. Ann4BBC, thanks for sitting down and taking the time to have a little chat with me and free drinks are on the house for as long as your a member of the QoS VIP lounge. Everyone has been waiting to see who was going to be next to sit for this interview so without further a-do lets get a chance to know more about you:blackgreedy:.

Ann4BBC: Thank you BBB76 for choosing us for an interview, we are very proud! I myself have been an active member on the B2W site for last few years. It's a great site, I have learned a lot about the IR lifestyle and made some great friends on there.

img_0011-jpg.748940

img_0022-jpg.748941

BBB76: Very nice intro. So we always start off wanting to know at what age did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: I was a late starter, didn't start having sex with black guys till I was 46 in 2013.

BBB76: Hey babe a flower doesn't bloom until its own due time, and not before. You don't rush nature so your right on time. Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

Ann4BBC: To be honest, my first experience started off a bit tricky, but ended great. Hubby and me decided to find a guy in a nightclub rather than online. Looking back this was rather naive and we were lucky really.

Anyway I met a nice guy, got chatting, he asked me back to his place, I gave hubby the address and went back with the guy. Hubby waiting in the car around the corner.

I was quite nervous and was dry down below, so it took a while to get going. The guy, however, was nice, patient and worked on me down below. So eventually his big cock went in great. I relaxed then and the sex was brilliant. The size and the stamina of the guy was something I had never experienced before! The thrill of fucking a black guy I hardly knew, with hubby outside, was amazing. Hubby and me had agreed on no condoms, so I orgasm-ed as the guy had cum in me!

Going back to hubby was nerve wracking too. Would hubby be pleased? Turned on? Or have changed his mind and be angry and jealous? I shouldn't have worried. He was excited and so turned on, especially when I showed him my cum filled pussy. We had sex when we got home and it was fantastic, it clearly turned hubby on!

img_0040-jpg.748944

BBB76: Very wild indeed. Yes that was fortunate that it turned out to be a good first experience as you kind of rolled the dice on that one. So why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: It was hubby who got me into it really. It had been a turn on for him for years and he had asked me to consider it for some time. Our bedtime role play included a lot of fantasy about fucking black guys and he used a 8 1/2 inch Doc Johnson black dildo on me.

As the ******* had grown up, and we had more time on our hands, I began to think 'why not?' So I said I would go with a couple of guys mainly to please hubby and for the experience. I loved it so much though, and hubby was happy with me doing it, so I just carried on.

Read and enjoy the rest of the interview here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/

a-qos-frame-jpg.721876

As hosted by: @bigblackbull76

Interview with: @Ann4BBC (QoS VIP #5)

Hometown: Birmingham UK

Nationality: 100% All-British WhiteGirl

BBB76: Bub..bub...bub....buuuyaaah! Whats happening out there to everyone.

latest-happy-new-year-2016-photos.jpg

Its now 2016 and welcome back to the QoS :qos: VIP Lounge. We have another very real sexy :qos: woman and her hubby who are members of our very own BtW community sitting on the lounge couch and ready for a little Q&A with your host the BigBlackBull76 and a New Years Champagne toast out to everyone out there from coast to coast and all over the world.

So Mrs. & Mr. Ann4BBC, thanks for sitting down and taking the time to have a little chat with me and free drinks are on the house for as long as your a member of the QoS VIP lounge. Everyone has been waiting to see who was going to be next to sit for this interview so without further a-do lets get a chance to know more about you:blackgreedy:.

Ann4BBC: Thank you BBB76 for choosing us for an interview, we are very proud! I myself have been an active member on the B2W site for last few years. It's a great site, I have learned a lot about the IR lifestyle and made some great friends on there.

img_0011-jpg.748940

img_0022-jpg.748941

BBB76: Very nice intro. So we always start off wanting to know at what age did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: I was a late starter, didn't start having sex with black guys till I was 46 in 2013.

BBB76: Hey babe a flower doesn't bloom until its own due time, and not before. You don't rush nature so your right on time. Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

Ann4BBC: To be honest, my first experience started off a bit tricky, but ended great. Hubby and me decided to find a guy in a nightclub rather than online. Looking back this was rather naive and we were lucky really.

Anyway I met a nice guy, got chatting, he asked me back to his place, I gave hubby the address and went back with the guy. Hubby waiting in the car around the corner.

I was quite nervous and was dry down below, so it took a while to get going. The guy, however, was nice, patient and worked on me down below. So eventually his big cock went in great. I relaxed then and the sex was brilliant. The size and the stamina of the guy was something I had never experienced before! The thrill of fucking a black guy I hardly knew, with hubby outside, was amazing. Hubby and me had agreed on no condoms, so I orgasm-ed as the guy had cum in me!

Going back to hubby was nerve wracking too. Would hubby be pleased? Turned on? Or have changed his mind and be angry and jealous? I shouldn't have worried. He was excited and so turned on, especially when I showed him my cum filled pussy. We had sex when we got home and it was fantastic, it clearly turned hubby on!

img_0040-jpg.748944

BBB76: Very wild indeed. Yes that was fortunate that it turned out to be a good first experience as you kind of rolled the dice on that one. So why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: It was hubby who got me into it really. It had been a turn on for him for years and he had asked me to consider it for some time. Our bedtime role play included a lot of fantasy about fucking black guys and he used a 8 1/2 inch Doc Johnson black dildo on me.

As the ******* had grown up, and we had more time on our hands, I began to think 'why not?' So I said I would go with a couple of guys mainly to please hubby and for the experience. I loved it so much though, and hubby was happy with me doing it, so I just carried on.

Read and enjoy the rest of the interview here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/

Such a nice one :)

Back