Sneak preview of the new BtW QoS VIP Lounge January 2016 Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigblackbull76, Jan 9, 2016.

1. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US

[​IMG]
    As hosted by: @bigblackbull76

Interview with: @Ann4BBC (QoS VIP #5)

Hometown: Birmingham UK

Nationality: 100% All-British WhiteGirl

BBB76: Bub..bub...bub....buuuyaaah! Whats happening out there to everyone.

[​IMG]
    Its now 2016 and welcome back to the QoS :qos: VIP Lounge. We have another very real sexy :qos: woman and her hubby who are members of our very own BtW community sitting on the lounge couch and ready for a little Q&A with your host the BigBlackBull76 and a New Years Champagne toast out to everyone out there from coast to coast and all over the world.

So Mrs. & Mr. Ann4BBC, thanks for sitting down and taking the time to have a little chat with me and free drinks are on the house for as long as your a member of the QoS VIP lounge. Everyone has been waiting to see who was going to be next to sit for this interview so without further a-do lets get a chance to know more about you:blackgreedy:.

Ann4BBC: Thank you BBB76 for choosing us for an interview, we are very proud! I myself have been an active member on the B2W site for last few years. It's a great site, I have learned a lot about the IR lifestyle and made some great friends on there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BBB76: Very nice intro. So we always start off wanting to know at what age did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: I was a late starter, didn't start having sex with black guys till I was 46 in 2013.

BBB76: Hey babe a flower doesn't bloom until its own due time, and not before. You don't rush nature so your right on time. Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

Ann4BBC: To be honest, my first experience started off a bit tricky, but ended great. Hubby and me decided to find a guy in a nightclub rather than online. Looking back this was rather naive and we were lucky really.

Anyway I met a nice guy, got chatting, he asked me back to his place, I gave hubby the address and went back with the guy. Hubby waiting in the car around the corner.

I was quite nervous and was dry down below, so it took a while to get going. The guy, however, was nice, patient and worked on me down below. So eventually his big cock went in great. I relaxed then and the sex was brilliant. The size and the stamina of the guy was something I had never experienced before! The thrill of fucking a black guy I hardly knew, with hubby outside, was amazing. Hubby and me had agreed on no condoms, so I orgasm-ed as the guy had cum in me!

Going back to hubby was nerve wracking too. Would hubby be pleased? Turned on? Or have changed his mind and be angry and jealous? I shouldn't have worried. He was excited and so turned on, especially when I showed him my cum filled pussy. We had sex when we got home and it was fantastic, it clearly turned hubby on!

[​IMG]
    BBB76: Very wild indeed. Yes that was fortunate that it turned out to be a good first experience as you kind of rolled the dice on that one. So why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

Ann4BBC: It was hubby who got me into it really. It had been a turn on for him for years and he had asked me to consider it for some time. Our bedtime role play included a lot of fantasy about fucking black guys and he used a 8 1/2 inch Doc Johnson black dildo on me.

As the kids had grown up, and we had more time on our hands, I began to think 'why not?' So I said I would go with a couple of guys mainly to please hubby and for the experience. I loved it so much though, and hubby was happy with me doing it, so I just carried on.

Read and enjoy the rest of the interview here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/

2. JustHotWifeCouple

JustHotWifeCouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Netherlands
    Such a nice one :)

3. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Congratulations :qos:Ann4BBC! You are so deserving of this honor :lips::lips::lips:

Ann4BBC likes this.