Small dick problems

Mine doesn't stick out much past my zipper so I usually sit to pee so I don't pee on my pants this is me excited

Attachments

• IMG_7231.jpeg
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 33
lack of exercise, diet, lack of use. and low T levels due to age. every now and then I get super hard. I measure it, and it's just below 5" lol . it'll last for a minute then go back down to 4" and slowly go away.
Same for me. Hard for 30 seconds. Not really possible to fuck.

But it's frustrating. Gets hard and give you hope, but it's unusable for fucking and leaving wife unsatisfied.
Yeah I bet its more of a tease. The silver lining with me is that I have to accept no fucking and eventually that just changed the way I thought about sex. There was no maybe...

Yeah I bet its more of a tease. The silver lining with me is that I have to accept no fucking and eventually that just changed the way I thought about sex. There was no maybe...
I have accepted that my role in life simply is not to fuck. I have also accepted that wife needs other men to fuck, to enjoy big and hard cocks. I's not fair to her to be stuck with me sexually.

I have accepted that my role in life simply is not to fuck. I have also accepted that wife needs other men to fuck, to enjoy big and hard cocks. I's not fair to her to be stuck with me sexually.
At least you are in a relationship where maybe you can discuss that. I am not, so for me, I bring what I bring (or don't bring) to the table on day 1.

Back