Small dick problems

I can only feel her pussy with the bottom of my cock. Not the tops or the sides
Once my wife is turned on, her pussy balloons up inside, so it is only tight around the base and my penis literally isn’t touching her walls. This is why the only position I can cum in with her is her grinding. (Not that I really get to cum in her or even be in her often) We still have to be careful she doesn’t grind too vigorously though or I’ll pop right out which of course is frustrating for her that she can’t really get into it too much because grinding hard can get her to orgasm by rubbing her clit on me back and forth, also the constant popping out kinda kills the mood for her. When she grinds, I can feel my penis bounce from wall to wall as she moves back and forth, which is enough to make me cum. Other positions still feel good (for me) but I can’t get enough friction to cum.

Well obviously, can't do all the good positions in bed.
A lot of slipping out.
Can't go too fast or it could stab her, from slipping out.
She has to depend on just riding to get off, missionary position isn't very fulfilling.
Doggy style, Can't get deep anough.
Lying side to side, can't even get in.
Lying on top of her while she's face down, can't even get it in.

The biggest issue my hubby and I have with his size is the lack of ability to do certain positions. We can’t lie in the spooning position and have sex. Me on top is tough too. He tends to just pop out. And if we are in doggy and I sit up so he can ******* me or kiss me he slides right out.
Yes i have the same problems as him. Well... back when i was in denial anyway. I am pussyfree now. Lol. It is for the best.

The biggest issue my hubby and I have with his size is the lack of ability to do certain positions. We can’t lie in the spooning position and have sex. Me on top is tough too. He tends to just pop out. And if we are in doggy and I sit up so he can ******* me or kiss me he slides right out.
my wife tried to spoon fuck with me this past weekend, and I just laughed.. I'm like, wrong b/f dear. lol

Yes i have the same problems as him. Well... back when i was in denial anyway. I am pussyfree now. Lol. It is for the best.
less stress. I've outsourced the fucking in my family to her b/f's. she's much happier and actually has finally embraced it. she looks forward to her now weekly meets and hopefully soon, will be sooner.

Lol, I definitely don't have that problem. I do have big dick problems from time to time. Working out at the gym.. unless I wear a damn jock strap it's impossible not to see my bulge, especially when I wear shorts or workout pants that accentuate it.
I have heard about small dick problem. I'm banging an acquaintances wifey, I be never seen his lil guy but she said it's so small he has a hard time trying to hold it when he goes to the bathroom and will often "pee on his balls" so if he's able to he tries to sit down. I gotta admit I laughed my ass off the night she told me that.

Yup, definitely small dck problem.
Is this one or an original main reason you chose to go BBC?

Hallo Sara, unser Cucki ist seit mehr als 4 Jahren frei in diesem Käfig. Er ist dauerhaft eingesperrt, er darf seit 5 Jahren nicht mehr. Schauen Sie sich das Video an.

Attachments

• 2850623.mp4
    5.5 MB
Back