Small dick problems

The biggest issue my hubby and I have with his size is the lack of ability to do certain positions. We can’t lie in the spooning position and have sex. Me on top is tough too. He tends to just pop out. And if we are in doggy and I sit up so he can ******* me or kiss me he slides right out.
exactly my issue, but i dont have penetrative sex anymore so its doesnt trouble me or her

I can't do doggy because I always slip out so much it's pointless to do it. If she lays face down I can't really get inside her, I can rub her pussy with my dick but that's it. If we spoon I can get the head inside her but I usually have to reach around her to push my tip up into her.

I can't do doggy because I always slip out so much it's pointless to do it. If she lays face down I can't really get inside her, I can rub her pussy with my dick but that's it. If we spoon I can get the head inside her but I usually have to reach around her to push my tip up into her.
Same boat here! Not only is doggy physically impossible for me. My wife hates that position. I think for two reasons. One, it’s a female submissive position and she doesn’t feel she should be submissive to me. Second, it’s a position about pure physical sex, and my wife doesn’t derive pleasure from the sex between us, more so the pleasure of the intimacy

My peepee is so teensy that I never get inside her cunt and I always squirted quickly. I always had to eat her so she could cum. After decades of frustration she said she deserved a real cock inside her so she began fucking our Black neighbor. She says she wishes she’d done it on our wedding night.

My wife loves the spoon position and I do not have enough dick for that, I get frustrated. Heck I do not have enough dick being inside her period, so I lose erection after a while. This causes performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. These days I do not have the size and stamina to properly take care of her like her well-endowed lovers.

Last edited:
Bad thing: couldn't fck my ex doggy or standing in the shower like she liked.

Good things : got good at licking and kissing, my ex started hooking up with 2 of her hung cowo on work trips.

Back