Small dick problems

One thing that is a big problem with having a small penis, it most often starts the new girlfriend on a path of lies that escalate.
"Honestly, it is average and I do not need any more"
"I don't like big ones, they hurt, yours is perfect"
"It feels nice" (thats the worst!) 🙄
And the list goes on.
But, once a woman has said all these things, it is so very hard for her to go back and be honest. It becomes the norm. For her to avoid the topic, extend the lies, and inevitably, the relationship becomes far less sexual than we would ever hope for. She wears the batteries out on her vibrator at a rapid rate (in her alone time). She cheats. She dumps you. Aaaaand life goes on this way until we are lucky enough to meet that first women who can be honest about our inadequacy and about her needs and desires.
This can take decades, sadly.
What percentage of men face this kind of life do you think??? A HUGE problem in relationships it really is.

I guess no one has a small dick problem! lol
if i didnt have a small dick problem i wouldnt be cucked. mine is about 4,3 inches about 11cm in length. the problems was basically i could only have sex doggy style. having it on the side was impossible it was just falling out constantly and misionarry i couldnt reach inside enough and my girl being on the thiccer side it was basically a ******* for her.

I believe that this problem is much bigger than we believe. I used to believe that only I had this problem with my husband, who is very small, but over the years I have dealt with it very intensively and had many conversations with friends and married couples I know that many are affected
much to my shock as well it was far more common than what i thought aswell. how small is your husband if i may ask

Sophia here
My boyfriend has come to terms with it, on his own no help needed from me lol. I think over years it would have made our relationship hard to keep up ( lol). Because i do have needs and like to feel filled, my boyfriends alright with my bull taking on that role.
Hi I'm a small guy like about 5 inches... Is it just being a good BF/hubby to encourage your gf/wife to try BBC?

Slipping out often, not being able to really thrust because it’s too short. My wife says it feels like it’s not in all the way. On top she can’t bounce up and down and if she grinds hard, I pop out. So she has to slowly move her hips back and forth as to be careful I don’t fall out. I’m very limited on positions I can do, basically her on top, me from behind or her at edge of bed with legs up are the only 3 positions I can really reach and penetrate her completely. My ex would away ask me to hurry up and cum and told me several times she would try to make me come as quick as possible so she could get off and use her vibrator. My wife now admitted that when we first started having sex, she didn’t want to hurt my feelings and would try to get me to cum by her hand or mouth before I put it in her pussy because she didn’t really want it in her. Now that she is open about what she needs, I’m almost never in her, this year I have been in her once for about 2 min and last year I was only in her I think a total of 4 times, about 2-3 min each, last time of last year being July. Now I only use my tongue and toys on her and our sex life has gotten much better.

While not hard, since I am too short to hang, if I’m sitting while peeing, I have to be careful because since it’s more like a nub, it points straight at the slot between the toilet and toilet seat and I’ll make a mess.

Other problems is it isn’t visually a turn on for women. It doesn’t get them excited. I’ve had a few girls who when they saw it or reached in my pants and felt it, they backed off and did that we should slow down or things along those lines. And then over the course of the next week or two our communications would stop.

Other than women I’ve been in a serious relationship with, most women don’t actually make a comment on my size, I had one chick that told me after seeing my penis for the first time “I actually like smaller ones”.

Last edited:
One thing that is a big problem with having a small penis, it most often starts the new girlfriend on a path of lies that escalate.
"Honestly, it is average and I do not need any more"
"I don't like big ones, they hurt, yours is perfect"
"It feels nice" (thats the worst!) 🙄
And the list goes on.
But, once a woman has said all these things, it is so very hard for her to go back and be honest. It becomes the norm. For her to avoid the topic, extend the lies, and inevitably, the relationship becomes far less sexual than we would ever hope for. She wears the batteries out on her vibrator at a rapid rate (in her alone time). She cheats. She dumps you. Aaaaand life goes on this way until we are lucky enough to meet that first women who can be honest about our inadequacy and about her needs and desires.
This can take decades, sadly.
What percentage of men face this kind of life do you think??? A HUGE problem in relationships it really is.
This is my experience.

Football locker rooms explained why so many cheerleaders has cheated on white teammates but everyone pretended it hadn’t happened as she was still with her white bf
That actually is exactly what happened to me in HS. My blonde hair, blue eyed cheerleader gf was cheating with a black team mate. I found out several years after HS. I saw him in the shower. I can't blame her. He had a very substantial cock even as a teenager.

Hey everyone well only women for now I don’t want to anyone else on here haha no bbc either. If there is any women who knows this lifestyle and give me advice please

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
Having a small dick sometimes you can’t do some positions.
On the plus side it makes me want to serve.

Having a small dick sometimes you can’t do some positions.
On the plus side it makes me want to serve.

The times we've encounter a small dick, we play and don't call them back. Most times, they can't get hard either, but the ones that do, we have to fake it and play nice . We don't want to hurt their feelings if they aren't into SPH .

Back