Small dick problems

Happens to my little cuck all the time.
The Wire Reaction GIF

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
Yes, I just have to persist in facing Little Dick.

2 big issues:
I’ve had doggystyle issues in the past- really sucks since my current girl LOVES doggy.
AND I was with a girl who the whole time i would be in missionary she would just repeat “deeper” over and over but I couldn’t get deeper.

2 big issues:
I’ve had doggystyle issues in the past- really sucks since my current girl LOVES doggy.
AND I was with a girl who the whole time i would be in missionary she would just repeat “deeper” over and over but I couldn’t get deeper.
One other I forgot is picking girls up when out dancing! They don’t feel a ton when they grind on me and get me hard so they move onto other men.

Well yeah.
The bottom picture is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect skin contrast...her embracing and recognizing him with affection....of course that gorgeous BBC and balls!
All the rest of these white penis pics are gross AF! But thanks for sharing because it helps keep perspective!

Sayler's husband here, you may have seen my cock before, it's about 5" and very skinny. So I can't get a good stroke in and when I try it starts slipping out. She makes hardly any sound when I'm in so it's hard to get into it and cum then, plus she's been made kind of loose from all the big cocks. After a few weeks of using an extension only it's much better. Her loud moans makes me cum so much faster and I have to cum in the extension so it's even more fun.
Your cock is smaller than mine. Mine is 6" hard but I can last a long time before cumming.

There are obviously problems of having a small dick, such as not being able to find condoms that are small enough and having it slide out constantly during intercourse.

There are some benefits to having a small penis, however such as how unnoticeable it is when wearing underwear and also not having to worry about a visible bulge in my pants whenever I get an erection.
A lot of condoms are too big for me. I have to order smaller ones online

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
I believe that this problem is much bigger than we believe. I used to believe that only I had this problem with my husband, who is very small, but over the years I have dealt with it very intensively and had many conversations with friends and married couples I know that many are affected

Back