Small dick problems

Sayler's husband here, you may have seen my cock before, it's about 5" and very skinny. So I can't get a good stroke in and when I try it starts slipping out. She makes hardly any sound when I'm in so it's hard to get into it and cum then, plus she's been made kind of loose from all the big cocks. After a few weeks of using an extension only it's much better. Her loud moans makes me cum so much faster and I have to cum in the extension so it's even more fun.
If you're ever curious about exploring SPH and aren't afraid of contact with the bull's BBC, I suggest you give "frot, or frotting" a try (jerking both dicks together). It's basically what would be happening if you were doing a double vaginal penetration, but on the outside so that the size difference is so much more apparent 😉

If you're ever curious about exploring SPH and aren't afraid of contact with the bull's BBC, I suggest you give "frot, or frotting" a try (jerking both dicks together). It's basically what would be happening if you were doing a double vaginal penetration, but on the outside so that the size difference is so much more apparent 😉
Sounds like fun.

I would say the lack of positions available is the first problem, doggy is next to pointless, you will slip out more often than not, even more so when spooning. My wife needs to keep her hand over her pussy to stop me from slipping out or to guide me back in when I do... so we rarely bother. Missionary is 50/50, if she's wet and i try to fuck hard, it will slip out as well, so going slow is ok. The only one that sort of works is cowgirl with her on top, that way she'll just grind her pussy rather than bounce, plus she can play with herself at the same time.

Other than that, before the internet came along, trying to find or purchase small condoms was next to impossible, regular ones would just slip off, which made it next to impossible when trying to date women, especially in the mid 80's when HIV hit, so guys like me just had to go without.
Even ****** wouldn't fuck without condoms, so there were no options... for me anyway.

And lastly, dating itself, was/ is *******, trying to meet women. Wanting a second date, and knowing the whole time you were going to have 'have the conversation'... either knowing, they wouldn't ring you back after that... or if they did see it/ experience it, if you didn't get a third date, you'd be certain, all her friends would be told/ laughing about your size, once they ask what happened to that nice guy you were dating? Then fearing they may know mutual friends/ colleagues and 'your dirty little secret' being spread even further.
Totally! Same experience.

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
I have had a Tiny Dick my whole life....Have been made fun of by other guys in gym class. Every girlfriend I've ever had has cheated. Then I got Married and found out my Wife had been cheating for years before we just finally decided to live a strict Cuckolding lifestyle.

At 2 inches soft and 4.4 inches hard, change rooms and locker rooms are always rough. What's worse is that I also have rather small balls, which makes everything down there look even tinier.

An ex-gf of mine left me because of this. In her words, I was bad in bed, my cock didn't fill her up and my cumshots were at best 'underwhelming' to her.

At 2 inches soft and 4.4 inches hard, change rooms and locker rooms are always rough. What's worse is that I also have rather small balls, which makes everything down there look even tinier.

An ex-gf of mine left me because of this. In her words, I was bad in bed, my cock didn't fill her up and my cumshots were at best 'underwhelming' to her.
I believe taking a testosterone booster might resolve your problem ... the "small balls" hint you may have an abnormal low testosterone production count.
Get a full bl.ood chem.istry next time you have a physical ... this might be resolvable. Do some reading. Do you have a low abdomen fat pouch over your cock, maybe a pot belly? Those are hints as well. Doesn't hurt to do some research. Getting your testosterone read is the first thing, however.
Good luck!

Last edited:
I believe taking a testosterone booster might resolve your problem ... the "small balls" hint you may have an abnormal low testosterone production count.
Get a full bl.ood chem.istry next time you have a physical ... this might be resolvable. Do some reading. Do you have a low abdomen fat pouch over your cock, maybe a pot belly? Those are hints as well. Doesn't hurt to do some research. Getting your testosterone read is the first thing, however.
Good luck!
It’s definitely something I’ll look into because it is affecting my sex life

Let’s see - small dick problems.

1. If wife is riding me she doesn’t get much of a “ride.” She’s a black woman with a nice round ass and is built to twerk up and down a cock.

2. Not deep enough penetration to reach her best spots.

3. It’s a pathetic looking little thing.

Good luck!
This is very true. My T had been slipping and my little cock lost about. Inch or so. Got on T shots and lost a little wait and got my inch back plus a little. But still only 5-1/2-6 inches when hard. But it gets harder than before.

Back