Small dick problems

Well I would say they is no problem with a small dick, as I have one and don’t see it as a problem for me and my wife. Yes, as mentioned in prior posts, positions are very limited. Also, my wife has only orgasmed when she is on top and grinding on me to stimulate her clit. As a trade off as I have gotten older my small equipment has given me the chance to realize that foreplay isn’t what you do before sex, for guys with small dicks, foreplay IS sex. Sex for us is for her to get a body message first, a foot rub next, then a very long and sensual session of oral sex for her. I make sure to bring her to the edge several times before she orgasms. Once she orgasms she has her options, cuddling, body kisses, or sex.
Because she loves me, she usually wants me to cum and chooses sex. Also, I guess she figures what’s another 1-2 minutes.
She knows I want her to have sex with well-endowed black men, and I would love for her to have that experience, but she just not there yet. I guess you can have a husband with a little one and still have a good sex life?

Sayler's husband here, you may have seen my cock before, it's about 5" and very skinny. So I can't get a good stroke in and when I try it starts slipping out. She makes hardly any sound when I'm in so it's hard to get into it and cum then, plus she's been made kind of loose from all the big cocks. After a few weeks of using an extension only it's much better. Her loud moans makes me cum so much faster and I have to cum in the extension so it's even more fun.

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
Some of the best sex I ever had was with a guy who had small dick. Not as much fun to suck as a big one. But what he lacked in length and girth, he more than made for in other ways. Ate my pussy like a man possessed. Fucked me in five positions. Took instant pleasure in discovering and working my hot spots. Never in a hurry and ALWAYS made me cum before he did. But he was married, and I was young and stupid. Fell hard for him. Who wouldn't. He was that good.

I’m fairly thin( 4.5 in length and 3.5 in circumference). Sometimes it’s difficult to have stimulation if my wife is real wet(amazing since my wife has only ever had sex with me). I’ve learned that if I eat her pussy first and she cums that her pussy gets swollen and I have more stimulation for my little one.

Does size really matter? For years WF been taking small to mid-size dicks and were happy. I always figured it was about stamina, and lasting long versus thickness and length.
Every kind has its use. The biggest issue in bed is boring, or unattractive sex partners. Size can add fun, and yes, some women really have a fixation with big dicks, but a women I used to date who loved really big cocks (saw her with a guy that was big as my forearm), ended up going out only with girls, because she connected better in bed. You see, even with no dick at all you can beat everything else around.

I would say the lack of positions available is the first problem, doggy is next to pointless, you will slip out more often than not, even more so when spooning. My wife needs to keep her hand over her pussy to stop me from slipping out or to guide me back in when I do... so we rarely bother. Missionary is 50/50, if she's wet and i try to fuck hard, it will slip out as well, so going slow is ok. The only one that sort of works is cowgirl with her on top, that way she'll just grind her pussy rather than bounce, plus she can play with herself at the same time.

Other than that, before the internet came along, trying to find or purchase small condoms was next to impossible, regular ones would just slip off, which made it next to impossible when trying to date women, especially in the mid 80's when HIV hit, so guys like me just had to go without.
Even ****** wouldn't fuck without condoms, so there were no options... for me anyway.

And lastly, dating itself, was/ is *******, trying to meet women. Wanting a second date, and knowing the whole time you were going to have 'have the conversation'... either knowing, they wouldn't ring you back after that... or if they did see it/ experience it, if you didn't get a third date, you'd be certain, all her friends would be told/ laughing about your size, once they ask what happened to that nice guy you were dating? Then fearing they may know mutual friends/ colleagues and 'your dirty little secret' being spread even further.
Well said. I had many of same problems. Condoms slipping, getting turned down for sex once naked but allowed to go-down on the girl...the list goes on. My wife used to ride me so she could grind but then we/she discovered that size matters after talking with her mixed-race girlfriends and now she only wants me to fuck her with her BBC strap-on. I haven’t ‘fucked’ her in about a year now...BUT she is happier and we are having sex (dildo-sex) more regularly.

I am 5.5” erect. When I mentioned to my wife that I considered myself average, she chuckled. Her standards have changed since she started having sex widely outside our marriage. In fact, she prefers a BBC dildo over my penis when no one else is available. She even asked me once on a rare occasion that we were having penetrative sex to pull out and get her favorite Mr. Marcus BBC dildo.

But it is not all about size for her. She has sex with a couple of ex-boyfriends from her teenage years who, like us, are Indian and are probably less well endowed than me. (I have never met them.) The last time we were visiting India, she went out to the “hairdresser” and came back with hickeys on her right breast. In any case, I am more than happy to yield to anyone or anything that gives her more pleasure than me.
I don't understand, why can't Erika just let you cum in her pussy. Why are you not allowed that pleasure, or is it you who decided that pleasure be reserved for others?

My small dick problem was always the same. Get a nice hot blonde from the club & the first question I get is, “do u have a big cock?”. So without lying, I say you’ll have to find out lol!
Now I ended up marrying the loosest and sexiest of them all. Might I add the one who’s always loved bbc. I knew she was perfect for the lifestyle and it worked

When a size queen is married to a small dick husband it is the purest form of romantic love!

Hello everybody,
yeah I got a small dick problem. My last gf first didnt say anything, but after a time I felt a bit lose in her pussy. I bought big dildos and a big cock sleeve (24x6cm). When she came with that sleeve she was so much louder than with my small dick. In the end, she was too nice to say that I am too small, but I knew I was.
We always know. That’s why we are resigned to being cucked. If our women want a real cock they’re eventually going to go out and get one. Nothing we can do about it l.

Back