Small cock

SSo this is my first posting period I've been married for over 30 years I've never really given much thought about my cock although I know it's small only 425 inches when fully erect period my wife never complained about it in fact my wife is very conservative.... But in the last couple of weeks I've met a couple of people particularly couples where the husband also has a small cock.... And while I don't want a divorce I've decided that I need to be a bisexual submissive.... Either to another couple a transsexual or a bbc.
So this weekend I am meeting with a beautiful trans who has BBC boyfriend...the purpose of the is for him try me out...they both will most like bred me...they are look for an older white to be their cuckold....
Love your nitie too

Try being a prejac on top of having a small penis, First time I was cucked I was made to wear a condom, while the dude she bought home didn't have to, she said it right in front of him, she could of at least let me act like it was my decision.
Can relate im small pepe and premature ejaculator as well

She went around and told everyone, I tried to fix the issue with numbing creams using two condoms and still cum in 30 seconds, the last time she let me have sex with her I didn't even get the head in a the way. What have you tried to fix yours?
I have never fixed my premature ejaculation I have left all my gf"s over the years frustrated sexual. There have been many times that I have ejaculated just by merely having my pepe touch vagina lips
I've never been able to last longer than 2 mins, now that I'm totally limp fir over 20yrs best I do is rub off, and using my clit vibrator

Last edited:
Back