Small cock

440bibill

Male
Gold Member
From
VA, US
SSo this is my first posting period I've been married for over 30 years I've never really given much thought about my cock although I know it's small only 425 inches when fully erect period my wife never complained about it in fact my wife is very conservative.... But in the last couple of weeks I've met a couple of people particularly couples where the husband also has a small cock.... And while I don't want a divorce I've decided that I need to be a bisexual submissive.... Either to another couple a transsexual or a bbc.
So this weekend I am meeting with a beautiful trans who has BBC boyfriend...the purpose of the is for him try me out...they both will most like bred me...they are look for an older white to be their cuckold....

Attachments

• 20230626_130503.jpg
    20230626_130503.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
  • 20230626_145937.jpg
    20230626_145937.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 181
SSo this is my first posting period I've been married for over 30 years I've never really given much thought about my cock although I know it's small only 425 inches when fully erect period my wife never complained about it in fact my wife is very conservative.... But in the last couple of weeks I've met a couple of people particularly couples where the husband also has a small cock.... And while I don't want a divorce I've decided that I need to be a bisexual submissive.... Either to another couple a transsexual or a bbc.
So this weekend I am meeting with a beautiful trans who has BBC boyfriend...the purpose of the is for him try me out...they both will most like bred me...they are look for an older white to be their cuckold....
Tiny older bi guy here. Wife hasn't played since the pandemic. I suck black cock when I get the chance. I'd love to hear how your night goes.
20230323_112254.jpg20200529_092400x1a.jpg

My wife loves to tease me now, partly because it turns me on and she likes that and partly because we know it’s true….a man with a little white dick like mine was born to watch his woman fuck big black cocks, to help her service those cocks and to be the consumer of the cum from all those cocks, however she deems it fit for me to be fed all their cum!

IMG_1086.jpegIMG_1087.jpeg

Yes, yes, yes! I think many have even witnessed this with dogs.
A similar sized male & female dog are together and play, but
when they encounter a larger, meaner male dog, the female
quickly allows herself to be mounted by this bigger dog.

Meanwhile, the smaller male dog just watches from a distance.
Upon the larger dog finishing and leaving, the smaller dog goes
back to the female and begins sniffing and eventually licking
out the big dog's spoo.

Cuckold problem

Back