Slutty stuff you do with Black bulls

Please login or become a member to view

Fuck I love these

The sluttiest action my wife ever took with a Black man was to spread her legs and encourage him to put his baby inside her.

Attachments

• Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 248
My Black bull picked me up and pressed me against the corner of a night club and slipped his cock in. He slowly moved me up and down his cock. The intensity and excitement was pinnacle; I orgasm and seconds later, pulsing from his cock and a filling of warmness.
Love these sort of situations Sammy and Iplaygame of a dare ,New Year’s Eve where I can’t be the last guy to fuck her in the old yr or first in the new year
on new yrs eve 2021 we were in a crowded bar and we split up so she could do her thing, I watched her ina crowded corner in the corner of the bar with five guys a lot younger than her and I saw her turn her back on this black guy in the group and he was sat on a stool I could see his mates crowd round and he lifted her on his lap, and she was sitting there with a ******* in her hand and she put the ******* down on a table and I saw her raise her self up and lean forward slightly before slipping back down I could see her moving and bouncing ever so slightly, and moved closer in the crowd and realised she was getting fucked by the guy whose lap she was sat on it was 15 minutes before midnight, she was only on him for about five minutes when I saw her close her eyes and minutes later she was back on her feet and edging through the crowd back to me, she had a wicked grin on her face and said. “Did you see that, that got first dare done,” I slipped my hand down and felt her knickerless slit it was leaking, She then asked me to get her another *******, saying “They will be waiting for me after midnight I told them I was coming back” she downed her ******* asking me for a refill, “ Leaving me she said, “I had better get back to them” I watched as she repeated the action with not just one but two others before she returned back to me and I grabbed her arm to get back to our place for my contribution

Love these sort of situations Sammy and Iplaygame of a dare ,New Year’s Eve where I can’t be the last guy to fuck her in the old yr or first in the new year
on new yrs eve 2021 we were in a crowded bar and we split up so she could do her thing, I watched her ina crowded corner in the corner of the bar with five guys a lot younger than her and I saw her turn her back on this black guy in the group and he was sat on a stool I could see his mates crowd round and he lifted her on his lap, and she was sitting there with a ******* in her hand and she put the ******* down on a table and I saw her raise her self up and lean forward slightly before slipping back down I could see her moving and bouncing ever so slightly, and moved closer in the crowd and realised she was getting fucked by the guy whose lap she was sat on it was 15 minutes before midnight, she was only on him for about five minutes when I saw her close her eyes and minutes later she was back on her feet and edging through the crowd back to me, she had a wicked grin on her face and said. “Did you see that, that got first dare done,” I slipped my hand down and felt her knickerless slit it was leaking, She then asked me to get her another *******, saying “They will be waiting for me after midnight I told them I was coming back” she downed her ******* asking me for a refill, “ Leaving me she said, “I had better get back to them” I watched as she repeated the action with not just one but two others before she returned back to me and I grabbed her arm to get back to our place for my contribution
i like it.

Back