Slut Stats

Wow, who would have thought we would be criticized for fucking Black Men by a staff member of a forum that promotes interracial dreams, desires, and experiences.........

Ok, some of you have sex with lots of men on a monthly basis, some people feel that isn't such a great thing, others disagree. Just keep the discourse civil, if somebody says something you don't particularly like, don't read their post or put them on ignore.

Why is a staff member allowed to criticize me for fucking Black Men on a forum that promotes interracial dreams, desires, and experiences.........?????

I didn't start this crap. I was adding to the thread content and was told I have no pride for fucking 8 Black Men a month??????????

Why can't the staff member put me on ignore, why can't he simplely not read my post????

I didn' t criticize him, but he sure did me.

Why can't the staff member put me on ignore, why can't he simplely not read my post????

I didn' t criticize him, but he sure did me.

Is what he said going to make you stop having sex with black men? No, so why do you care what somebody on an internet forum who has never met you and never will thinks of you?

He insulted me on a forum that is meant for promoting interracial dreams, desires, and experiences.
I didn't insult him, yet he came after me as a staff member. Does this not seem hypocritical that a staff member can insult a regular member for doing what this forum promotes? How pious it was of him to insult me while he posts pictures of white women fucking Black men all over this forum.

I didn't start this. All I was doing was posting like content to this thread until he showed up and insulted me.

Ok, some of you have sex with lots of men on a monthly basis, some people feel that isn't such a great thing, others disagree. Just keep the discourse civil, if somebody says something you don't particularly like, don't read their post or put them on ignore.

It doesn't bother me if someone disagrees with me or what I do,,,but a "STAFF MEMBER" who is suppose to support this forum of interracial dreams, desires, and experiences, gets to take pot shots at me for posting about fucking Black Men?????????

That's like a NBA ref that only calls fouls on one team and not the other one.

And back to the original theme of the thread ......
My wife has her regular young bull who she sees 2 or 3 times a week, an older occasional bull who she sees at work events every 3 months or so, & 'adventure fucks' when we go on holiday or long weekends & she indulges herself with a young hard black cock every day / night.

Orion Pax, do you think your rude remark about me, as a staff member of this site, supports the mission statement of this site?

Back