Slut level

What's your (or your wife/gf's) slut level?

• Fantasy

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Some flirting

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Some touching

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • One, One night stand only

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • A few sexcapades

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • A regular

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • A few regulars

Votes: 38 23.3%
  • A stay over bull

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • A stay in bull

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Anytime anyone slut

Votes: 37 22.7%

• Total voters
We meet out of town and evenings - weekends mostly. So when you choose a hotel that is the outcome, even though we book 2 rooms. Lately, husband was unable to perform for reclaim sex. Otherwise, bulls leave us alone in bed.
For added emphasis , there should be no reclaim sex. Husband should remain caged. Husband should also sleep in a different bed and preferably different room at Hotel. While he may be present during sex to show his approval and acceptance and encouragement , ultimately his should refrain from contact unless the bull requests it.

For added emphasis , there should be no reclaim sex. Husband should remain caged. Husband should also sleep in a different bed and preferably different room at Hotel. While he may be present during sex to show his approval and acceptance and encouragement , ultimately his should refrain from contact unless the bull requests it.
We are not there yet. Although we have considered a more flexible approach on his side, getting more involved in my experiences.

Shes really changing!
We knew this would happen. The intimacy bond, so sacred in a marriage, is broken. The intimacy of her body, its look and feel is now being shared with other men. I even come to see that intimacy from other angles I'd never seen. How her pussy lips extend alongside the black male's shaft, how her perfect little pink toes spread pressing against the shower screen. Or what she does with those men that she never did with me.

Going 'Anytime, anyone' now. She confessed she met 2 other guys in the club when out with her bull weeks ago. Thn she showed me last week how she handles a moresome. And this time another shower number, but suspended in the air from 2 bbc's. I was in heaven. I had to give her a hall pass. Some days ago, I found her chatting with a black guy in the gym, all flirty both of them. Told me she probably needs to up some weight to get more curves, black guys love more flesh and so on. Teasing me, I know

Difficult rating. She stayed in with her bull once to twice a week. We're now 1:1 again, but I know deep inside she is a BBC slut forever.

When we were active it was 'Anytime, anyone' and their friends, I loved watching Tina getting ganged, I loved the fact that she was an easy fuck and she would put out to any young, healthy black man that wanted her.

Ill have to say after living the IR LIFESTYLE for over 20 years and being with many many black men Robin falls in the ANYTIME ANYONE SLUT LEVEL. Robins needs and desires for BBC are very strong and over the years and she will fuck pretty much any black man that shows interest in her. I can count on one hand the number of black men she has turned down who wanted her married white pussy.

Back