Slut level

What's your (or your wife/gf's) slut level?

• Fantasy

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Some flirting

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Some touching

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • One, One night stand only

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • A few sexcapades

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • A regular

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • A few regulars

Votes: 38 23.3%
  • A stay over bull

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • A stay in bull

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Anytime anyone slut

Votes: 37 22.7%

• Total voters
The newest guy stayed over with us in the same hotel bed. When I woke up next morning, she was fucking him in the shower.
I bet that was really hot to see. But I'm just a very private person. I wouldn't even want an extra woman staying over. When I'm done using a dildo on Debbie, I wash it and put it in the drawer. I don't want to talk to it afterwards. Just my view on this...

I bet that was really hot to see. But I'm just a very private person. I wouldn't even want an extra woman staying over. When I'm done using a dildo on Debbie, I wash it and put it in the drawer. I don't want to talk to it afterwards. Just my view on this...
Entitled. Seems like there was an "extended" experience here which was encouraged even if clear permission was not provided. Appears the intent was to bring her further along in her new situation which involved additional time for the new experiences. Subsequently and perhaps with some regret , the stud departed for the new days activities.

I let her meet alone with her other bull and they went to a black club. She sent me selfies of her and other guys chatting and drinking with her. After that she went to the hotel with her bull as planned and returned next morning all wasted.
Seems like she is progressing towards a stay over

Back