When I forcibly remove your clothes and panties. Grabbing your hair and directing you to the bed with authority. My hand on your throat, holding you down. The other hand prying your legs apart to access your hungry hole. Slowly opening your lips, outter set first, getting a bit squirmy now. Then the inner next, a exploring your wetness, tantalizing your ever sensitive clit. My thumb and forefinger embracing your engorged clit, firmly and with increasing pressure, as my finger penetrates your hungry hole. Your hips rise to meet my welcome penetration, slowly inviting the finger deeper and deeper.

My other hand leaves your throat and in one motion my hardness enters your mouth as you were trying to catch your breath. The intensity of the face fuck is immediate and sustained. Your hole welcomes my first finger and you struggle to catch your breath. Your hips rise to welcome a second finger.
I slide down your body to your hole, placing my warm tongue, on your clit. It becomes overwhelming as your mouth is being pounded and your hunger is being fed. You start to cum, one orgasm after another as I place your clit between my teeth.

You are bound by pleasure, you cannot scream like you want, all you can do is continue to cum, until I decide to stop. When you feel like you cannot take one more orgasm, I remove myfingers and start to feed your hole my tongue, probing deeply into your wetness.
Now that I’ve had you the way I wanted, I’ll continue to feed you when I desire...

Attachments

• 84F8D5FA-5022-4518-B874-4CBFF725DD10.jpeg
    84F8D5FA-5022-4518-B874-4CBFF725DD10.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 29
Back