Slow seduction of faithful wife behind the back of her husband

I am your guy for these kinds of stories. 2 of the wives I’ve played with were both happily married. One was the secretary of a very large local church and the type of women that just wouldn’t ever venture out. I befriended them, done lot of talking but more listening and just getting more and more bold each time with my compliments. Making them laugh and most of all feeling desired was all they wanted . It took me many months with both of these women but nan was it worth it. Two super sexy wives that obviously loved fitness because their bodies were perfect for a late 40’s woman. Both were completely different women in the bedroom. The secretary always dresses up I mean has never missed a session where she didn’t and not to mention I haven’t seen the same thing twice. She’s always talking about finding something sexy for me. Twice she brung her bff who was a red head, and petite fiery housewife who was living off of our fantasies and experiences she shared and eventually wanted in. Yes, too good to be true?! I’m still involved with her going on 7mos now and we fuck twice a week! She has spent the night twice. I could go on for days with the scenarios above.
(y)

It was at a party we attended in Paris, lovely venue and choices of the best wine and food , everyone were friendly and pleasant, Kim looked delicious and extremely sexy which did have a few men turn there heads , as the night went on I noticed Kim was in conversation with an elderly black man ,she was enjoying what ever he was telling her , as laughter was evident and her body movement was noticeably to being turned on , later I noticed she had moved to the lounge which was darkish, peering in she was being stroked and allowing it ,I couldn’t move , it was turning me on , looking around I was alone so I stayed and kept very quiet .
They were enjoying each other , he had his hand between her legs and kissing her , he opened her dress and sucked her nipples , she was now half naked , slowly he removed her panties ,she was soaking wet , his fingers opened her up ,Kim’s body shuddered her nipples grew mouth wide open gasping, he had her where he wanted , she became his , he quietly undressed displaying his nakedness and one huge cock , Kim now found his cock and massaged it he layed back enjoying her touch ,he held her head and lowered it , her mouth opened his cock head went in , suddenly I realised I was not alone , I had two guests looking on , one spoke , god she is hot wish it was me there , we made small chat but didn’t move away , then one groaned , fuck , can she take that cock , we will see soon ,I said , they were in another zone , passion enormously high then Kim mounted him , we gasped , wow , she has taken the whole thing , the next ten minutes he fucked her and slapped her ass , Kim rose up his cock came out she then sucked him ,his expression was telling us he was about to cum , he blew ,Kim swallowed the lot then cleaned him , on that point we three went back to the party .

while i am on this subject there was another story , Kim worked at an electrical outlet she often told me the boss was a little on the friendly side and being a dark south African she was a little ok with him.
they had BBQ every month and I was invited to cook , as I did the sausages he came and queried our age difference . telling him we have a great understanding with each other , after that kim told me he became very moor attentative towards her , she came home one day very late and worse for ware and happy
she explained , locking up he asked if I would like coffee , his office was fitted with a couch and a lounge chair, I sat waiting in the chair , he arrived with coffee then came behind me , leaning over me he massaged my neck telling me how beautiful I was , I let him do moor as I felt hot , slowly he undid my blouse my nipples hardened which gave him the opportunity to play with them , we kissed , came infront of me and I undid his fly he was as hard as a rock , I began to suck him , stopping me he removed my panties and gave me a wonderful clit suck , pushing my legs apart over the chair arms he went to town on me , he then rose aimed his cock to my now open clit and fucked me , receiving a great fucking I told him how good he was which increase his action , finnaly pulling out he invited me to suck him no hesitation there I instantly dropped and sucked his cock till he blew , kim worked there for six months and he fucked he every week.

I am your guy for these kinds of stories. 2 of the wives I’ve played with were both happily married. One was the secretary of a very large local church and the type of women that just wouldn’t ever venture out. I befriended them, done lot of talking but more listening and just getting more and more bold each time with my compliments. Making them laugh and most of all feeling desired was all they wanted . It took me many months with both of these women but nan was it worth it. Two super sexy wives that obviously loved fitness because their bodies were perfect for a late 40’s woman. Both were completely different women in the bedroom. The secretary always dresses up I mean has never missed a session where she didn’t and not to mention I haven’t seen the same thing twice. She’s always talking about finding something sexy for me. Twice she brung her bff who was a red head, and petite fiery housewife who was living off of our fantasies and experiences she shared and eventually wanted in. Yes, too good to be true?! I’m still involved with her going on 7mos now and we fuck twice a week! She has spent the night twice. I could go on for days with the scenarios above.
You go sir, convert that white pussy 😎

In the kindle shop of Amazon I bought a book ($ 3,99) I really liked and it meets many aspects of this thread.
For me it was absolutely worth to pay for this book:

Taking Ashley from Taylor Thomas

High school sweethearts, Brian and Ashley had moved to the big city shortly after getting married in search of better jobs. But after two years in the city, not only are they still struggling to make ends meet but their sex life has gone from somewhat satisfying to downright dull and uninspiring.

Now, looming changes at Brian’s job are threatening to put their apartment in jeopardy if they don’t get a roommate soon.

Fortunately, a chance phone call from Brian’s old friend in high school seems to present them with just the break they need.

Ashley had never approved of Brian’s friend. Sure, Trey was good looking; a black Adonis in fact, but he was also a “Player.” As the clear leader of Brian's pack of friends in high school, she could never understand why Brian seemed to look up to Trey so much. Conceited and overbearing, Trey seemed completely opposite of everything she loved so much about Brian.

Still, maybe Trey had changed since high school. And they really could use a roommate right now to help pay the bills.

Brian and Ashley have no idea that their new roommate, the ever domineering Trey, is about to take over much more than just their bills…

As Ashley begins to experiences an extraordinary sexual awakening within, Brian finds himself struggling with an uncontrollable desire to see Ashley being “taken” by Trey in a way that only a powerful alpha-male like Trey can.

If they bend to Trey’s will, how far down this road will Trey take them?

And will they be able to stop before going too far?

I have been unfaithful several time during our marriage but always told steve how and why .
When we were in Majorca we befriended a lovely French man he was extremely brown and stylish, at the hotel pool we spent many hours swimming ,drinking and hanging out , I developed a soft spot for him so I flirted , this caused us both to like each other , one evening I deliberately fed Steve to many drinks which caused him to retire early, leaving me and Phillip to Cary on , he asked if I would like to go back to his room and yes he fucked me for most of the night .

I have been unfaithful several time during our marriage but always told steve how and why .
When we were in Majorca we befriended a lovely French man he was extremely brown and stylish, at the hotel pool we spent many hours swimming ,drinking and hanging out , I developed a soft spot for him so I flirted , this caused us both to like each other , one evening I deliberately fed Steve to many drinks which caused him to retire early, leaving me and Phillip to Cary on , he asked if I would like to go back to his room and yes he fucked me for most of the night .
next time in Mallorca, text me ;)

I’d really enjoy hearing how you were able to seduce them

Back