Slow seduction of faithful wife behind the back of her husband

Hello everyone,

I am looking for stories where totally faithful wife in a loving and happy relationship (and without any urges to cheat or slutty past) is very slowly and completely seduced behind the back (and against the will) of the husband.

Here are some aspects of such stories that I find particularly attractive:

1. Seducer is very slowly and gradually (step-by-step) getting closer to wife
  2. Wife is not immediately tempted after first meeting the seducer and does not have any slutty past
  3. Initially, wife is not even thinking/fantasizing about cheating. She is kind, caring, totally in love with her husband and plans to spend the rest of her life with him.
  4. Husband is completely in love with his wife, treats her well and doesn’t have any cuckold fantasies throughout the story
  5. Seduction takes months (or at least weeks).
  6. Ideally, the wife and seducer are not going to have sex (or anything close to it) for months (or at least weeks) after first meeting each other
  7. Wife is very slowly starting to like spending time with seducer, gradually becomes more physically attracted to him. Only later, little by little she becomes more comfortable with physical intimacy (closer dancing, “accidental” kisses, making out, etc.)
  8. Wife is very slowly starting to doubt her feelings for her husband
  9. Wife is feeling guilty after the initial steps towards intimacy with the seducer (as she cares about her husband and she is still in love with him).
  10. Eventually, wife is gradually starting to fall in love with seducer
  11. At some point, wife is slowly starting to care less and less about her husband
  12. Finally, wife starts to have regular sex with seducer, falls madly in love with him and leaves her husband (without any second thoughts)
  13. Husband finds out about the cheating only at the end of the story, husband is heartbroken and is still in love with the wife despite her cheating (but she doesn't care anymore).
  14. I also like when wife’s female girlfriend(s) for some reason does not like the husband (e.g. he is not manly enough) and secretly helps the seducer
  15. Manipulation, tricks, etc. to undermine the husband, diminish him the eyes of the wife, isolate him, etc. (perpetuated by the seducer himself, wife’s female gf, etc.)

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for stories where totally faithful wife in a loving and happy relationship (and without any urges to cheat or slutty past) is very slowly and completely seduced behind the back (and against the will) of the husband.

2. Wife is not immediately tempted after first meeting the seducer and does not have any slutty past
  3. Initially, wife is not even thinking/fantasizing about cheating. She is kind, caring, totally in love with her husband and plans to spend the rest of her life with him.
  4. Husband is completely in love with his wife, treats her well and doesn’t have any cuckold fantasies throughout the story
  6. Ideally, the wife and seducer are not going to have sex (or anything close to it) for months (or at least weeks) after first meeting each other
  7. Wife is very slowly starting to like spending time with seducer, gradually becomes more physically attracted to him. Only later, little by little she becomes more comfortable with physical intimacy (closer dancing, “accidental” kisses, making out, etc.)
  9. Wife is feeling guilty after the initial steps towards intimacy with the seducer (as she cares about her husband and she is still in love with him).
  11. At some point, wife is slowly starting to care less and less about her husband
  12. Finally, wife starts to have regular sex with seducer, falls madly in love with him and leaves her husband (without any second thoughts)
  13. Husband finds out about the cheating only at the end of the story, husband is heartbroken and is still in love with the wife despite her cheating (but she doesn't care anymore).
  14. I also like when wife’s female girlfriend(s) for some reason does not like the husband (e.g. he is not manly enough) and secretly helps the seducer
  15. Manipulation, tricks, etc. to undermine the husband, diminish him the eyes of the wife, isolate him, etc. (perpetuated by the seducer himself, wife’s female gf, etc.)

j267 on Lit.

I am your guy for these kinds of stories. 2 of the wives I’ve played with were both happily married. One was the secretary of a very large local church and the type of women that just wouldn’t ever venture out. I befriended them, done lot of talking but more listening and just getting more and more bold each time with my compliments. Making them laugh and most of all feeling desired was all they wanted . It took me many months with both of these women but nan was it worth it. Two super sexy wives that obviously loved fitness because their bodies were perfect for a late 40’s woman. Both were completely different women in the bedroom. The secretary always dresses up I mean has never missed a session where she didn’t and not to mention I haven’t seen the same thing twice. She’s always talking about finding something sexy for me. Twice she brung her bff who was a red head, and petite fiery housewife who was living off of our fantasies and experiences she shared and eventually wanted in. Yes, too good to be true?! I’m still involved with her going on 7mos now and we fuck twice a week! She has spent the night twice. I could go on for days with the scenarios above.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

This is great. I was thinking of making a post like this, because you literally ticked all the boxes here for me.
Sadly, I haven't found the one "perfect" story so far, but if you're interested to discuss this further, DM me

Back