Sloppy Seconds

dancuck

Male
From
UK
After being on this site for a while, I appreciate I am probably more a husband of a hot wife, rather than a full blown cuck.

We have an active sex life and my wife always orgasms. We have found swinging and especially IR sex as an enhancement to our sex life. However, whilst watching my wife play with a black guy, I would wank and cum. If she has taken him bare and he has cum in her, I would have sloppy seconds. Not withstanding the fact I could of cum 5 minutes before having sloppy seconds, I can not last longer than a minute or so inside her.

Do other husbands/ cucks find having sloppy seconds makes them cum quicker than normal?

Never lasted long after after watching my wife being taken by big cock and filled,Usually ended in a couple minutes with me cleaning my buddies big cock as i added my goo too their already huge mess.

After being on this site for a while, I appreciate I am probably more a husband of a hot wife, rather than a full blown cuck.

We have an active sex life and my wife always orgasms. We have found swinging and especially IR sex as an enhancement to our sex life. However, whilst watching my wife play with a black guy, I would wank and cum. If she has taken him bare and he has cum in her, I would have sloppy seconds. Not withstanding the fact I could of cum 5 minutes before having sloppy seconds, I can not last longer than a minute or so inside her.

Do other husbands/ cucks find having sloppy seconds makes them cum quicker than normal?
Never experienced it, but I could not imagine lasting even a minute LOL

Back