Slave Auction In Atlanta

An interesting idea and it turns me on as a sex game, since sometimes I like to obey...
Please login or become a member to view

:qos::lips::sex::mstickle::inlove::threesome:This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I have had to settle for gangbangs but I would love to have my husband see me auctioned off to a black master. We owe it to you whites should realize that the black man is superior:qos:
Yes!! Take me and have me owned fucked and used like I should be..I just want to be fucked and used for the rest of my days by my master and anyone he wants me to be fucked by

Attachments

• Project11 - Copy (5).jpg
    Project11 - Copy (5).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Project9 - Copy (8).jpg
    Project9 - Copy (8).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Project8 - Copy (10).jpg
    Project8 - Copy (10).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Project11 (47) - Copy.jpg
    Project11 (47) - Copy.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Project12 (37) - Copy.jpg
    Project12 (37) - Copy.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Project13 (29) - Copy.jpg
    Project13 (29) - Copy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Project9 (77) - Copy.jpg
    Project9 (77) - Copy.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 87
I am really not submissive. I will admit that when I'm around a truly dominant bull, I would do anything. The idea of being led in naked into a room full of black men and auctioned off is a huge turn on. For me it would be a party and not a lifestyle. It would be so hot to be restrained and led naked into a group of men touching you everywhere not knowing which one or ones would be fucking you anyway they wished. There is a Splash Mocha in Atlanta in March!

Back