Size Matters

As far as size goes, I never heard Pam ever complain about what I was endowed with. My 7 1/2 inches kept her very happy. As I mentioned elsewhere on this site, my fantasy was simply to watch a white girl get pounded by a well endowed black guy. The thought of that fantasy becoming a reality, while almost always being bought up by me when we were making out, was never something I thought would eventually or factually happen. The fact that it did and the white girl I would actually see getting pounded would be my wife was truly off the charts. While it's a fact that the black guy, an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, was much more endowed than I, size was not the prerequisite for letting him introduce Pam too BBC. It was more his color, his appeal to Pam, etc. Probably better stated, being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! We have to admit however size added to the overall experience and excitement! :bounce:

Last edited:
How pathetic is this?
Pretty pathetic ... mine does that when I've been in cold water, so I try not to be seen naked after being in cold water.

FYI
, you can eliminate your double pic by tapping on the edit button at bottom of your post, going to the pics and deleting one of them, then approve. Mac

I feel sorry for most of the men here. You have that loser mentality. No woman rather they be black or white wants to see that in a man.... It's all about confidents!
Are we supposed to have this confidence before or after the insults...lol because if you're not turned on by the cuckholded thing they stay in your head and fester there

Are we supposed to have this confidence before or after the insults...lol because if you're not turned on by the cuckholded thing they stay in your head and fester there
So you're not turned on by it? Why did you come to a site about it then and show your penis?

[QUOTE="theshaw81 said:
So you're not turned on by it? Why did you come to a site about it then and show your penis?
Im just unsure about it, just dont know if I can handle the humiliation so I keep telling myself it doesn't turn me on
shaw81, post: 695186, member: 16710"]So you're not turned on by it? Why did you come to a site about it then and show your penis?[/QUOTE]
I just font

1887145272.jpg
How true
Perfectly understandable

Back