sit to pee

As others mentioned I would sit at night and sometimes in the morning when I had a pee hard-on. Didn't realize I was doing it more & more until my wife commented on it. It became sort of a running joke as she would question if I had a girl pee when I used the bathroom. I became conditioned to always sit when at home & she never asks anymore.

If you are wearing a cage, there is no choice. You have to sit.
I hlolave never worn a cage in my life, but can see what your saying, as I replied earlier in this topic I often sit but had never given it a thought until this post,
******* I hope because I sit doesn't mean I'm am destined to have a cage soon?????? lol

I am another cuckold sitter and wiper, and I try to be as quiet as possible...our bull makes a big splash, he doesn't bother, even closing the bathroom door. He doesn't wipe either so my wife can taste wee when he puts his cock in her mouth.

As others mentioned I would sit at night and sometimes in the morning when I had a pee hard-on. Didn't realize I was doing it more & more until my wife commented on it. It became sort of a running joke as she would question if I had a girl pee when I used the bathroom. I became conditioned to always sit when at home & she never asks anymore.

So I asked my wife if when she started teasing me about sitting to pee she was purposely belittling my masculinity. She said at that time she never really thought about it that way. Although we had discussed our black fantasy she had not really considered whether I should become more fem until later when she caught me wearing panties. I had disclosed that story in another thread

https://www.blacktowhite.net/posts/614377/

She indicated she assumed I now always sat to pee at home but since I brought the subject up she wondered what I did otherwise. I admitted I typically did not sit unless I was wearing panties, which she now directs when I wear them. I explained many mens rooms are not single user & I would use one of the stalls to avoid flashing my panties at the urinal. Occasionally the toilet would be more exposed or in use & I would have to use the urinal by pulling the panties to the side & squeezing my dicklet through the leg opening.

She found this amusing but then decided I shouldn't be stretching my nice panties out like this, She instructed from now on she would decide between two options for mens room visits when we were out & I was in panties. If I used the stall I would be required to pull my pants down to my shoes as far as possible, then leave the panties a few inches above so if anyone happened to check for feet they would see the panties. If she decided I should use the urinal I would be required to fully unfasten & unzip my pants so I could pull down my panties enough to minimize stretching. We haven't crossed this bridge yet so I am nervously awaiting the first occasion.

Back