Sissy or white boi?

That's one step too far for my tastes but you do you. It's unnecessary for me. I'm feminine enough as is and can make black men hard instantly with my mannerisms and touch, not to mention looks.
You are very pretty and fem actually beautiful 😍
Castration is not for every sisi as you mentioned however I would like to pursue that and have my sac removed as well and small breast implants

You are very pretty and fem actually beautiful 😍
Castration is not for every sisi as you mentioned however I would like to pursue that and have my sac removed as well and small breast implants
Thank you! I just don't want irreversible changes done to my body. I'm starting to date a black man now but the second he tries to get me to transition, it's over. I'm the one with the bussy and I can get dick from any man at any time, so I call the shots there. I'm submissive to a point but I'm not afraid to go alpha bitch mode.

Yes I agree on the transition as it would be difficult to no longer have those full body type orgasms. Jerking off seems so uninteresting now and getting hard does not seem to be as much fun and is more work. Plus I enjoy seeing how my dick gets so small the closer I get to having a sissygasm as it really starts to resemble a clit. I have also realized I am a bit of a size queen (blush) love girth.
So u can feel it when he busts inside you?

I think the "transition" or "conversion" is complete when you can no longer cum without something (in my case big) in your ass.
and cumming without touching yourself i.e. "no hands" while you're getting fucked. I know when my wife walked in on me once and saw that, she commented, "Oh, my God! You really are a bottom now!". Who was I to argue? I find sometime my sissygasms are brought on when I feel the top emptying his ball deep in my gut, keeping the head pushed up against my prostate. I almost always give up my load when that happens. I can't help it.
Did she leave you?

Basically: I'm interested in delving into IR and bnwo and im curious what bisexual/gay black males here say they like. Do you prefer white sissies [cross dressers, chastity, femboy etc] type of thing or just dicking down regular normal white boys? What does the average bisexual/gay black man prefer? I'm thinking of feminizing myself in sexual contexts and im curious if that will generate a lot of interest or if its just an online fetish.
Sissy

Back