Sissy or white boi?

I sampled my aunt’s bra and panties when I was a teenager. My teensy peepee got hard immediately. Guess I’d be a natural sissy, wouldn’t I?

When i was very young,5ish i started by taking and wearing my Moms pink nylon panties. When i married it took my wife some time to even allow me to buy some panties of my own. at that time I Thought that was a major step. She would not touch me though when i was wearing them. Today she buys me lingerie, Dresses all the time, as well as ladies jeans, shirts, make up and motivates me to do laser hair removal. She has helped me obtain hormones and prefers me on them. We both use BB dildos now- no pussy for me. Lately she has been talking about me getting rid of the little thing and getting a vagina. So never give up, 15 years ago this would of been an unbelievable Fantasy for me

When i was very young,5ish i started by taking and wearing my Moms pink nylon panties. When i married it took my wife some time to even allow me to buy some panties of my own. at that time I Thought that was a major step. She would not touch me though when i was wearing them. Today she buys me lingerie, Dresses all the time, as well as ladies jeans, shirts, make up and motivates me to do laser hair removal. She has helped me obtain hormones and prefers me on them. We both use BB dildos now- no pussy for me. Lately she has been talking about me getting rid of the little thing and getting a vagina. So never give up, 15 years ago this would of been an unbelievable Fantasy for me
What an inspiring story! Will she get rid of those useless testicles, too? Sissies don’t need them.

Back