signs/signals to show Black men you (white man ) want sex with them?

There are places where you can do it and places you shouldn't. Wearing a pride pin would be a safer choice in all sorts of places. You will be hit on by all sorts of gay men, though. Cruising spots can be found, but if they are public, you might find yourself with a run-in with the cops. A better choice is gay clubs and adult bookstores. People won't be offended or surprised too often. You could wear a tshirt that says Jack of Spades in a gay club and nobody would be surprised. They might be offended, but most would respond, "To each their own." Of course, contacting somebody through an internet social networking site like this, fetlife, Adultfriendfinder, Grindr are your best options. Completely legal, discreet and you can find someone with the same interests and location.

Are there any Tattoos or signals you use to let Black Men know you want to sexually serve them? Let them know you are into sucking BBC and/or taking BBC in your Butt.
I know about the JoS and the Beta Tattoos, how well do they work?
Catch us in the bathroom, accidentally getting caught staring at the urinal is a popular signal. There’s an amount of deniability if the man is not interested and it’s a private space where the bull can show he is interested without being judged. You’d be surprised how many bulls would accept the stare as a compliment and not be insulted or feel sexually threatened.

There are places where you can do it and places you shouldn't. Wearing a pride pin would be a safer choice in all sorts of places. You will be hit on by all sorts of gay men, though. Cruising spots can be found, but if they are public, you might find yourself with a run-in with the cops. A better choice is gay clubs and adult bookstores. People won't be offended or surprised too often. You could wear a tshirt that says Jack of Spades in a gay club and nobody would be surprised. They might be offended, but most would respond, "To each their own." Of course, contacting somebody through an internet social networking site like this, fetlife, Adultfriendfinder, Grindr are your best options. Completely legal, discreet and you can find someone with the same interests and location.
I always have my JOS key chain and BBC ring with me and often times my JOS temp tattoos. I can flash them at my discretion. My JOS shorts and T shirt I use a bit of discretion when I wear them but for the most part most don't even pay attention but there are certain places I would not want to wear them but they are also the places I wouldn't want to be caught alone any ways.

I always have my JOS key chain and BBC ring with me and often times my JOS temp tattoos. I can flash them at my discretion. My JOS shorts and T shirt I use a bit of discretion when I wear them but for the most part most don't even pay attention but there are certain places I would not want to wear them but they are also the places I wouldn't want to be caught alone any ways.
Show us the JOS items with current date and location

Back