Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

Our first trip to the Caribbean, our posh hotel had an issue so we had to spend 1 night in a 3 star hotel down the road. This is what she wore for dinner, to say she got some admiring glances would be an understatement, a few wives telling the husbands to fcuking behave and stop looking. Dont think we bought one ******* that night, everyone was so friendly!
Stunning!!!!!

My wife's date night/ cruising/ clubbing/ dogging/ CFM outfit. Tight black dress, backless, mini length hemline, no bra, no panties, cut low in the front and on both sides showing off full teats and erect nipples. Plenty of admiring looks, plenty of free drinks, and plenty of aroused cocks. Close to 100% of the time, she wound up with a new cock (cocks) in her slut hole.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 173
My wife's date night/ cruising/ clubbing/ dogging/ CFM outfit. Tight black dress, backless, mini length hemline, no bra, no panties, cut low in the front and on both sides showing off full teats and erect nipples. Plenty of admiring looks, plenty of free drinks, and plenty of aroused cocks. Close to 100% of the time, she wound up with a new cock (cocks) in her slut hole.
Thanks for sharing just wondered how old is this pic?

Thanks for sharing just wondered how old is this pic?
She posed for this pic in 1980, when I first purchased the dress for her. The photo really doesn't do her justice. I am not a very good photographer; and she did not have the opportunity to fix her hair and put on make-up. Took her to a nightclub that night, and she wound up being fucked and seeded by 4 men, including 2 waiters. We got excellent service, as both waiters took every chance they got to ogle and leer at her partially revealed charms. Later that night, I got a room at the adjoining hotel and all 4 men got to see (and sample) what the dress was hiding (See attached photos).

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 81
love her in satin and no bra and her natural boobs are just perfect - bounce and little side to side sway! Seriously flirting and dancing in the club with a couple of guys, hands up her dress, smiled at me as she adjusted her stance, feet a little wider! She had her boobs revealed a few times - i loved watching her, then we got invited back to their apartment!
wow. that musta been a sight watching 2 guys feeling her up in front of you in a bar. did she have a 3some with them?

this is one of my fav outfits that shes worn! this was taken the evening that she had a lot of fun and was the centre of attention for a few guys!
i can see why that's one of your favorites. damn. and just a little breeze and guys will get to see if she's wearing panties

Back