Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

My hot and slut wife, when she has a date with a black lover, she takes great care of what she wears !! ... she still needs to put on the tight sleeveless mini dress, to show breasts (she never wears a thong)

If she and her Black Bull are having fun tonight, she won't be back until tomorrow. At night staying feel good fucked, by her Black Bull, until falling asleep in her bed without her strength.

It excites me a lot to see my white bitch, offered to the Black Cock.

View attachment 4179633
built for black dicks

I wish the same, you would make me very naughty and whore, if you fucked me hard and deep, all my holes bareback, to feel how you fill me with your cream and hot cum ... HHuu .....! I wish it's Big cock inside me !!
I’ll pm , I like the freak in you 😋

Hhuuummm ..! Wordkinwesttx ....., what you just told me, is one of the hottest and most beautiful things and proposals that I have been told.

I am very flattered and I can only say that for your comment, if there is a chance to fuck my ass, I will proudly offer it to you. You deserve it, so it's yours without being near me at some point.

Your comment and wish makes me happy, and I would be completely happy, feeling his hard dick, fucking me hard and deep my ass, and I enjoy feeling how you stretch it and how you fill it with your hot and creamy Alpha male cum !! and that's a promise !! I want you inside my ass and all my hot holes. Intensely grateful Alice :lips: :lips: :sex: View attachment 4180305View attachment 4180305

Attachments

• E1C04647-6241-4A1F-9C74-C17600FDB336.jpeg
    E1C04647-6241-4A1F-9C74-C17600FDB336.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 280
love her in satin and no bra and her natural boobs are just perfect - bounce and little side to side sway! Seriously flirting and dancing in the club with a couple of guys, hands up her dress, smiled at me as she adjusted her stance, feet a little wider! She had her boobs revealed a few times - i loved watching her, then we got invited back to their apartment!
Satin dresses on a sexy woman like her are a weakness of mine ;)

Back