Show us your wifes with BBC

Absolutely, the wife also flaunts hers and has even lately demanding I kiss the ring when I am up close to her and the bull, especially while she is holding his cock and I am either waiting for his precious sperm or I am giving him oral pleasure.
:))))))))))))))-------------------------------------

As a cuck/slave to both, getting behind them and seeing-smelling the man's ass and balls as well as her feet, is absolute rock hard erection pleasure! As far into the submissive and abused state I get now--the faster and fuller my balls become. Pure pleasure to watch the wife with her hanging tits, tattooed back be pumped by a man, with his hands digging into her hips and the harder he thrusts is all icing on the cake. Actually the other night I watched this same type of sex and when I started to jerk myself I had pre-cum already.

Wow, some of them kind of look fake...
Please keep it real so even if you aren't lucky enough to post your wife, please don't post internet finds when some of us would like to show you the real thing.
This is my wife and one of her her bulls having fun. The pictures are watermarked because they are mine or I wouldn't claim they were with my stamp.

Here she is enjoying some nice young cock. She was his first mature white woman3.jpg And she went to the mat to keep this bad boy in her mouth
8.jpg
And while all that oral stuff is okay, there's one place I want to see that baby maker
1BULL568.jpg

Back