Show me YOUR Cameltoe!

I just have to ask... I had always thought a camel-toe was a bad thing, a turn-off, something to be avoided or hidden. Yet, you guys seem to be saying the opposite.

Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks.

"Camel Toe" is the genital equivalent of nipples prominently protruding though a woman's blouse. When a man sees either, it will have an instant effect on his sexual desire. :hot: There is NOTHING bad about it! :D

So if you have it- flaunt it. PLEASE! :dance:

"Camel Toe" is the genital equivalent of nipples prominently protruding though a woman's blouse. When a man sees either, it will have an instant effect on his sexual desire. :hot: There is NOTHING bad about it! :D

I can't even remember anymore where I got the impression that having/showing a cameltoe was a bad thing. I appreciate the input.

I just have to ask... I had always thought a camel-toe was a bad thing, a turn-off, something to be avoided or hidden. Yet, you guys seem to be saying the opposite.

Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks.

When a woman wears her panties or bikini, unsuspectingly revealing the contours of her "flower", makes us males species take notice and makes us curious of what it will feel like being inside that woman. (The extreme pulling of the panty, thus revealing the actual lips is NOT cameltoe, the material must lay naturally against the skin. The lips will naturally take on the effect of looking at the foot of a camel, thus it's moniker). I've seen SO many images of cameltoes throughout the community I thought I'd create a thread to "tribute" the REAL ones!

It's such a turn on, seeing that upside down Mcdonalds sign in something revealingmcdonalds-logo.jpeg

My wifes beautiful Cameltoe : Be forewarned thou it shoots 1/2 dollar size Musketballs @ times !!!. View attachment 294562 View attachment 294561 Enjoy, i Damn sure do !!!
Well.........my wife have a really great ass body and face. .. very beautiful and very very very very hot. ...but let me tell you that you have an a unbelievable great and perfect ass!!!if I have to choose your or my wife ass I will choose your ass.... I love a woman with big ass and with a few extra pounds. .. no like the others that have small ass that if you want grab her when you are fuckin her you feel like are fuckin a skeleton!!!

My wifes beautiful Cameltoe : Be forewarned thou it shoots 1/2 dollar size Musketballs @ times !!!. View attachment 294562 View attachment 294561 Enjoy, i Damn sure do !!!
Afew more of my wifes beautiful lil Cameltoe : some pics are a few years old but she just keeps geting better like some say a fine wine ages... even #1 of her after a friend of hers & i shot her Full :) her lil Cunt takes a fine lickin & keeps on Smiling @ us & wants More ... Enjoy ! View attachment 294792 View attachment 294793 View attachment 294794 View attachment 294795 pics in her Star Panties were taken a few months ago !!!. the pic above with her Magical Ball Smiling @ me was taken around March this year 2013. i think she also holds the Worlds Record for the Most Well Kissed Ass !!!. Yea i Know, im one Lucky MF,er :)

I think you should review what this thread is REALLY about because your images are wayy off-topic for THIS thread....administration.

Back