Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

thanks nice pic...would love to see it fully exposed and as hard as possible with that head piercing cover....really looks ideal for women's husbands I know.
I've searched our archives and can't find a better image....sorry. It is pretty rare that he achieves an erection with the device on, much less capturing a photo of it. This device is a Lori 1A and is no longer available from Ms. Lori. It was discontinued a few years ago. This was a previous owned device that I purchased from a Keyholder I am friends with.

you are a sexy lady love to see you.....wow.
Thank you for the kind words

I've searched our archives and can't find a better image....sorry. It is pretty rare that he achieves an erection with the device on, much less capturing a photo of it. This device is a Lori 1A and is no longer available from Ms. Lori. It was discontinued a few years ago. This was a previous owned device that I purchased from a Keyholder I am friends with.

Thank you for the kind words
Appreciate the replies....too bad its no longer available seems like the perfect device for long term cuckold wear. Yes love your looks and size quite a difference to my 6'5" 250lb frame. Hope you post more soon.

Not suprised....I am large but no doubt there are bigger guys but they are fairly rare.....I am fit for that size too. 48" chest 37" waist.

Hope to see you posting soon.

Cheers

Back