Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

Greetings Cucks & Cuck Wannabes!

I was looking at pics of my bull and my cuck earlier today. I love seeing the size comparison.

Post a pic of you in our cage or a size comparison like my pathetic cuck’s in this post. When your penis is this small, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off. 🤣🤏🏻
Pics like that…so awesome!

Ok… gotta ask
These things look very painful
What happens if you get aroused or erect and it’s on? Wouldn’t it hurt and cause problems?
What happens when you have to urinate? Seems like you can hurt yourself
I guess they prevent you from jacking off so if you get erect it seems like trouble
And what about being uncut can you use one? Does it prevent the foreskin from covering the tip?
They look like they hurt or can cause damage
How do you know what size to get

Last edited:
I have numerous cages, plastic, heavy steel (love the weght), and silicone (pink), as it should be.
I had a small cage made from composite material, I have no idea what, but when it got wet several times the connection broke. I got it from Wish .com

Ok… gotta ask
These things look very painful
What happens if you get aroused or erect and it’s on? Wouldn’t it hurt and cause problems?
What happens when you have to urinate? Seems like you can hurt yourself
I guess they prevent you from jacking off so if you get erect it seems like trouble
And what about being uncut can you use one? Does it prevent the foreskin from covering the tip?
They look like they hurt or can cause damage
How do you know what size to get
- They aren’t painful typically, however, for me, I have a very tight scrotum. So the only time it is uncomfortable is if my scrotum is trying to retract more because it kind of squishes my balls against the ring. Also having very small balls, they have slipped through the ring on occasion which does hurt. It is rare though but usually when I squat down etc, so if I’m wearing the cage, I just have to be mindful of how I move.
- I’m unable to get an erection when wearing a cage. My penis will be trying to get hard, but can’t really expand. It’s like only being able to get a semi erection. Basically the only part that gets hard is the base of the penis, and it pulls on the cage. Doesn’t really hurt but like I said above, when it pulls on my balls (for an extended period of time) it starts to hurt. That’s why wearing it when I sleep kind sucks. Naturally through the sleep process our body gets erections, sometimes I’ll wake up and have some pain because it has been trying to get hard for awhile and like I said that pulls on the ring essentially swishing my balls. Not everyone has these problems, many guys testicles hang, so they have plenty of room, also if they have average size to larger testicles, they aren’t going to accidentally slip through the loop.
-urinating is easy, they have a slit in the middle and if you put it on right, it will be perfectly lined up with your pee hole. I do have to sit down to pee at home with one on since you can’t really aim it, in public, a urinal is fine because it’s usually straight out from your penis anyways, so you won’t need to adjust the angle.
-They do prevent you from jacking off. Each person wears them for different reasons. My wife personally doesn’t make me wear it, she likes when I wear it on special occasions or vacations, it turns her on knowing that it’s all about her pleasure during these times and she doesn’t have to jack me off after she’s exhausted from orgasming from my tongue and toys. If we are on vacation, the first thing I do when we have sex for the first time is give her the key, and it’s up to her if she wants to let me out. Usually on one of the last days she’ll let me out and jerk me off as a reward for putting her pussy first.
-as far as being uncut, I’m not sure since I’m cut.
- you find the right size by doing a lil research, some are more comfortable than others, ones that fit snug are better than ones that have lots of room. It’s actually more uncomfortable if you are able to get mostly hard but not all the way instead of not really being able to get hard at all.

My final cage, not that I really need it. My wife occasionally unlocks me for short periods without telling me when or how long. I've been locked more often or not over the past 10 plus years. Last time I was out for a couple days my penis was a real 1 1/2 inch and I couldn't gain any sort of erection at all. When she had me lock back up, she mentioned casually that since I really didn't need to be locked since she knew I wasn't getting hard, she told me to lock it up just to be safe and hinted that it might be time to dispose of the key since she doesn't have a use for the key or my penis. I'm torn about her comment about locking me permanently. I'm aroused and afraid both.
Still, it's her decision. She never wears or displays the key, she usually just releases me on her whim.
Still, I' 66, so how much longer is permanent?
Love that fur

Back