Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

My final cage, not that I really need it. My wife occasionally unlocks me for short periods without telling me when or how long. I've been locked more often or not over the past 10 plus years. Last time I was out for a couple days my penis was a real 1 1/2 inch and I couldn't gain any sort of erection at all. When she had me lock back up, she mentioned casually that since I really didn't need to be locked since she knew I wasn't getting hard, she told me to lock it up just to be safe and hinted that it might be time to dispose of the key since she doesn't have a use for the key or my penis. I'm torn about her comment about locking me permanently. I'm aroused and afraid both.
Still, it's her decision. She never wears or displays the key, she usually just releases me on her whim.
Still, I' 66, so how much longer is permanent?
Probably get buried in it tbh

Greetings Cucks & Cuck Wannabes!

I was looking at pics of my bull and my cuck earlier today. I love seeing the size comparison.

Post a pic of you in our cage or a size comparison like my pathetic cuck’s in this post. When your penis is this small, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off. 🤣🤏🏻

Attachments

• 20230531_154815.jpg
    20230531_154815.jpg
    700.5 KB · Views: 82
We tried several "regular" cages on cucky but we were not very happy as sometime his balls (lol) moved up and so the cage got loose. Finally we those Chastity Pants. We both are very happy. Easy to put on and once they're on cucky's not able to take them off 😁 He complains a bit as he can't touch his thingie at all but isn't that the purpose of a cage 😁 The only way he gets pleasure is by touching his sensitive nipples....maybe he needs to wear a small metal bra so even that pleasure is gone 😊

w02w.jpgw04w.jpgw07w.jpgw12w.jpgw15w.jpg

We tried several "regular" cages on cucky but we were not very happy as sometime his balls (lol) moved up and so the cage got loose. Finally we those Chastity Pants. We both are very happy. Easy to put on and once they're on cucky's not able to take them off 😁 He complains a bit as he can't touch his thingie at all but isn't that the purpose of a cage 😁 The only way he gets pleasure is by touching his sensitive nipples....maybe he needs to wear a small metal bra so even that pleasure is gone 😊

View attachment 6173981View attachment 6173982View attachment 6173983View attachment 6173984View attachment 6173985
very nice belt. how is it for long term wear?

View attachment 6173981View attachment 6173982View attachment 6173983View attachment 6173984View attachment 6173985
Can "he" pee through that cage?

Back