Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

Looks like a good fit for my little Clitty too. Where did you buy this one?
Thats the Holytrainer, original made in Switzerland. The Type is Nub, the shortest Tube they deliver.
You can also buy the copy on eBay or on other sites.
You only have to Grind off the edges with a fine Sandpaper.
So you can safe 2/3 of the money and it feels the same. I have tried both versions.

My final cage, not that I really need it. My wife occasionally unlocks me for short periods without telling me when or how long. I've been locked more often or not over the past 10 plus years. Last time I was out for a couple days my penis was a real 1 1/2 inch and I couldn't gain any sort of erection at all. When she had me lock back up, she mentioned casually that since I really didn't need to be locked since she knew I wasn't getting hard, she told me to lock it up just to be safe and hinted that it might be time to dispose of the key since she doesn't have a use for the key or my penis. I'm torn about her comment about locking me permanently. I'm aroused and afraid both.
Still, it's her decision. She never wears or displays the key, she usually just releases me on her whim.
Still, I' 66, so how much longer is permanent?

Attachments

• IMG_0614[1].JPG
    IMG_0614[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 55
Greetings Cucks & Cuck Wannabes!

I was looking at pics of my bull and my cuck earlier today. I love seeing the size comparison.

Post a pic of you in our cage or a size comparison like my pathetic cuck’s in this post. When your penis is this small, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off. 🤣🤏🏻
Mmm wish I had a wife who would keep my small pinky caged!!

Greetings Cucks & Cuck Wannabes!

I was looking at pics of my bull and my cuck earlier today. I love seeing the size comparison.

Post a pic of you in our cage or a size comparison like my pathetic cuck’s in this post. When your penis is this small, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off. 🤣🤏🏻

My final cage, not that I really need it. My wife occasionally unlocks me for short periods without telling me when or how long. I've been locked more often or not over the past 10 plus years. Last time I was out for a couple days my penis was a real 1 1/2 inch and I couldn't gain any sort of erection at all. When she had me lock back up, she mentioned casually that since I really didn't need to be locked since she knew I wasn't getting hard, she told me to lock it up just to be safe and hinted that it might be time to dispose of the key since she doesn't have a use for the key or my penis. I'm torn about her comment about locking me permanently. I'm aroused and afraid both.
Still, it's her decision. She never wears or displays the key, she usually just releases me on her whim.
Still, I' 66, so how much longer is permanent?
Yep.....100% HER choice.

Back