Should whiteboys be pussy free?

Should white boys go pussy free?

• Yes

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 15.2%

• Total voters
Once a couple is done having children (white girls for future blacks) I think it's imperative that white wives cutoff white husbands. My wife did 9 years ago, my wife told me she has no more use for my little white penis. She started cucking me with black men back then and has never looked back and promises she always will. Honestly, I bow to the BBC, the way black men fuck her with their big tools I could never compete with. I love being her cuck.
Yes I love am a loser white faggot thank your wife she should only be with black men in front of all family

If white Boys go pussy free, they will find a way to get it. My wife still gives it to me. Mostly she uses her bbc dildo and has had a bull here or there once in a while. If I’m never getting the stretched out pussy again, I’m gonna go looking for some white pussy to bang. Usually she gives me some after she finishes with her dildo. We both know though that the pussy is for my benefit, not hers. She gets her pleasure from the large dildo, not my dick. She will let me build up and then gives it to me after she’s all stretched out. I don’t last long but it keeps me right where I need to be. Worshiping that loose sloppy pussy

I've been pussy free for several months. My girlfriend got her Queen of Spades tattoo and that was it for me. I'm loving the humiliation of knowing she only fucks black men with cocks way bigger and better than mine.
Where did she get the tattoo??? Is it on show often???

My wife is 9 years younger than me. We met when she was 21, I was her first everything. Whereas I had been with many women before her. 13 years later we are really getting more into the cuckolding lifestyle. We both love that she's letting her "inner slut" out that she normally would've done before we met. And after 1 experience we took some time and realized we both want this. Obviously it's different from couple to couple but keeping me caged while she dives further and further into going black only has really increased our intimacy. Sounds crazy i know, but it's not for everyone

My wife is 9 years younger than me. We met when she was 21, I was her first everything. Whereas I had been with many women before her. 13 years later we are really getting more into the cuckolding lifestyle. We both love that she's letting her "inner slut" out that she normally would've done before we met. And after 1 experience we took some time and realized we both want this. Obviously it's different from couple to couple but keeping me caged while she dives further and further into going black only has really increased our intimacy. Sounds crazy i know, but it's not for everyone
I know it sounds crazy but sucking a bbc with your wife will bring you so so close !!

That's the side of cuckolding that I love so much and I wish more people understood. The deeper a couple get into cuckolding and BBC more they want and the more love intimacy and passion they have for each other. A caged and denied white husband has a deep burning passion for his wife and he loves her more for denying him, be wants her to go black only and deny him further. It's a beautiful circle and the couple feed off of each other's needs and passions. They love each other more and have a stronger relationship because of it.

That's the side of cuckolding that I love so much and I wish more people understood. The deeper a couple get into cuckolding and BBC more they want and the more love intimacy and passion they have for each other. A caged and denied white husband has a deep burning passion for his wife and he loves her more for denying him, be wants her to go black only and deny him further. It's a beautiful circle and the couple feed off of each other's needs and passions. They love each other more and have a stronger relationship because of it.

Ok - doesn’t make sense to me but it must be true. I think, for this to work, the more exciting it has to be.......getting deeper into it BBC Cuckolding makes it exciting. Now withholding yourself from your wife will make intimacy special for the male but for the wife, I don’t get it.......

How can you get the best sex of your life with multiple hot men who make you cum multiple times, make love with them, cuddle with them, talk ******* to your husband, tell him he’s not worth it, not give him sex BUT maintain intimacy with him.

I don’t get it

If I fucked multiple hot women a month, made love to them, go on dates with them, cuddle with them, told my wife “you don’t look hot enough” - I don’t know how much intimacy I would have for my wife without thinking about big titty Becky and big ass Amber and tight vagina Vanessa. Just saying

Back