Should whiteboys be pussy free?

Should white boys go pussy free?

• Yes

Votes: 169 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 15.1%

• Total voters
Good for you Hoosiers.....Ladies, fuck your husband. There are a lot of things that will bond you together through the love you make.

you already got a great fucking courtesy of your husband. Return the favor......
Exactly ! I’m so grateful he has allowed me the opportunity to have sex with black men. It is something g we both enjoy and I would never deny him

I don’t think so. Th e hottest thing in the world is my husband fucking me and getting sloppy seconds after my bull has used my pussy. When he tells me how hot I looked getting black dick, all while my husband is fucking me makes me cum again. But that’s just me
If I would be successful in getting my wife to cuckold me It wouldn't matter to me if she wanted to fuck BBC only and I go pussy free. I would get harder from just watching anyways.

I have been voluntarily pussy free for 5 months now and voted for Yes. Everyone should decide for themselves but I think that white boys should support interrracial sex instead having sex themselves.
I agree. Fluffing, assisting orally, cleaning, watching and wanking are more than enough sex for white boys. And why require white women to be frustrated any longer. They can get satisfaction from Bulls while providing Bulls with white booty. Chastity should be used as needed too.

Good for you Hoosiers.....Ladies, fuck your husband. There are a lot of things that will bond you together through the love you make.

you already got a great fucking courtesy of your husband. Return the favor......
In my experience more white women like their cucks cleaning up so they can achieve additional orgasm via cunnilingus!

Fluffing, assisting orally, cleaning, watching and wanking are more than enough sex for white boys.

No offense and Sandy Park, y’all can do whatever you want but I would love for my wife to say some ******* like....all you get is, “Fluffing, assisting orally, cleaning, watching and wanking”. I wish she would say something like that to me. And I’m not saying that in a positive way. I’m getting pissed off just thinking about it.

Not the greatest of pictures I admit, but Jamie has taken her teasing up a level. Last night, she checked to make sure I was securely locked and then she came to bed like this. She pushed her ass into me all night, however I was not allowed to touch her body in Amy way. She just wanted to tease me and she stayed dressed like this all night. I was hard in my cage for hours, but I can't Touch her body.
Drives me crazy and she loves telling me what she will be doing this weekend with Dan.
Mike
Jamie is such a hottie , you are very lucky to have her

How would there be any White Girls if White boys didn’t get some pussy, We have to supply the white girls for the bbc bulls
I agree but there are ways white women can get impregnated WITHOUT being penetrated by white cocks. Sperm can be retrieved from white "males", although there would have to be a lot due to white weak sperm. Medically maybe a tube is inserted in the urethra and pushed up inside the prostate while the white boi is strapped down. It would basically suck out the sperm, to then be embedded in white wombs. This way NO white female would ever suffer and have to take white cocks again.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Once a couple is done having children (white girls for future blacks) I think it's imperative that white wives cutoff white husbands. My wife did 9 years ago, my wife told me she has no more use for my little white penis. She started cucking me with black men back then and has never looked back and promises she always will. Honestly, I bow to the BBC, the way black men fuck her with their big tools I could never compete with. I love being her cuck.

I agree but there are ways white women can get impregnated WITHOUT being penetrated by white cocks. Sperm can be retrieved from white "males", although there would have to be a lot due to white weak sperm. Medically maybe a tube is inserted in the urethra and pushed up inside the prostate while the white boi is strapped down. It would basically suck out the sperm, to then be embedded in white wombs. This way NO white female would ever suffer and have to take white cocks again.
Just my 2 cents worth.
I see your point but only for procreate if white girls.men are a waste unless to serve as slaves.yes I agree no white woman should ever be subjected to have sex with white men

Back