Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
one of my biggest turn ons and anxieties in when a girl i like has friends who like BBC. MY ex-gf hung around a few snowbunnies, including her best friend. to this day i get anxious when i see them post girls nights out. Afraid her friend will finally convert her.

now to be realistic, and on the flip side, i did ask the best friend about this and she said her and my ex got along because they have different taste in men, which makes sense. woman are competitive and jealous, and even the idea of a best friend going for the same guy can be off putting. Although my ex has become somewhat of a monogamous prude, and i think if she were more promiscuous there is a chance.

I do talk to another snowbunny who did convert her friend, but they also have a clause in the relationship where they dont fuck the same men. The best friend in this case even hit her up angry and she had responded to the same local guy on tinder.

I've talked to and gotten a few of my friends to loosen up and open their minds up a little bit. It's a process. It's not what white boys seem to think it is. It's a bit like when you stop drinking or start going to church, and you just find yourself doing a whole lot better. People notice, and when they ask, you just be honest about what's changed in your life that's put that big smile on your face. And some of them are interested in joining you on the trip. :) I've gotten a couple pretty fun/funny/hot stories out of it but I'm not like, proselytizing.

I've talked to and gotten a few of my friends to loosen up and open their minds up a little bit. It's a process. It's not what white boys seem to think it is. It's a bit like when you stop drinking or start going to church, and you just find yourself doing a whole lot better. People notice, and when they ask, you just be honest about what's changed in your life that's put that big smile on your face. And some of them are interested in joining you on the trip. :) I've gotten a couple pretty fun/funny/hot stories out of it but I'm not like, proselytizing.
Nothing wrong with being honest about becoming a lover of black men. We need more of them here in Destin Fla

I don't know if we should specifically recruit other women to go black but I think we should encourage all people to be open, allow great experiences, and form who they truly want to be and this is especially true when it comes to sex. I have friends who have been told from the start that if they liked sex then they were sluts. Sex was to be something done and hidden behind closed doors. I think that is the wrong attitude. Let people play and try things and you'll find some people who like a slow romantic evening with their partner and other who like to hang from the ceiling with people all around. Either way I think it will help to make happier people and stop us from looking back wondering what if.

I don't know if we should specifically recruit other women to go black but I think we should encourage all people to be open, allow great experiences, and form who they truly want to be and this is especially true when it comes to sex. I have friends who have been told from the start that if they liked sex then they were sluts. Sex was to be something done and hidden behind closed doors. I think that is the wrong attitude. Let people play and try things and you'll find some people who like a slow romantic evening with their partner and other who like to hang from the ceiling with people all around. Either way I think it will help to make happier people and stop us from looking back wondering what if.
What state are you located

I do my best to tell my gfs about my experiences with black men...I've "converted" one! Lol
I mentioned earlier in this thread or one that is similar how my wife was recruited by a single girlfriend who had a black boyfriend. After only a year and a half of marriage my wife left me to be with her black boyfriend. It was a very painful experience. One of the frequent female members on this site commented how her white husband cheated on her and she knew the pain that I went through. After she divorced her husband she hooked up with a black boyfriend as she got into the lifestyle. She then went on to tell me how she recruits other women, especially the married ones, into the interracial scene. I was speechless. She recognizes the pain that the cheating causes, yet she recruits married women to cheat with black men.

I mentioned earlier in this thread or one that is similar how my wife was recruited by a single girlfriend who had a black boyfriend. After only a year and a half of marriage my wife left me to be with her black boyfriend. It was a very painful experience. One of the frequent female members on this site commented how her white husband cheated on her and she knew the pain that I went through. After she divorced her husband she hooked up with a black boyfriend as she got into the lifestyle. She then went on to tell me how she recruits other women, especially the married ones, into the interracial scene. I was speechless. She recognizes the pain that the cheating causes, yet she recruits married women to cheat with black men.
Ok. I hope that you are not insinuating that I am somehow trying to break up a marriage. It seems you are, since you chose to quote my post as an intro to your tale of woe. Just know this, my friend was (and still is) single, she just happens to have discovered that dating black men is enjoyable. Nothing more, nothing less. Please, don't lump me and my personal experiences in with your unfortunate happenings...they are not at all related. What's more, I am sure there was more to your marital demise than her just up and leaving you for another man. It is fine to be hurt, scorned, or otherwise resentful, just do it without mentioning me, please. Thank you.

I belong to a relatively closed group and the only way a woman can get into the group is if she is brought in by one of the women in the group. We all prefer discretion, so typically a woman will be introduced to one of the bulls by a female member. To get the introduction there has to be a consensus among the women. If things go well and she wants to continue she is slowly assimilated into the group. If she can't be discrete she never gets past the one bull that fucked her first. Same basic rules apply for new bulls except they must be approved by the bulls in the group.
Yes , that happened to my wife in the UK , she was approached by another white woman who at a luncheon asked if she was interested in one of the black guys at our pub as he has shown interest in her , they went on a double date where my wife was fucked by her date ,this led to her joining a private club ,with conditioners, she had to be approved by all the black men , yes sexually, she passed.

Back