Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Maike hat gestern mit einer Freundin über ihren Wunsch nach einer BBC gesprochen. Zu unserer Überraschung hat sie sich in den Karibikferien bereits geschwärzt. Eigentlich wollte Maike die Freundin rekrutieren. Es ist interessant, wie viele Frauen sich mit schwarzen Männern beschäftigen, ohne es wirklich zuzugeben. Es ist ein gutes Zeichen zu erkennen, dass viele weiße Frauen gerne einen schwarzen Schwanz genießen. Sprechen Sie einfach mit Ihren Freunden und motivieren Sie sie dazu.
Keiner unserer Freunde weiß dass meine Frau ficken BBC. Wir müssen dieses Geheimnis behalten. Meine Frau würde genießen, einer kaukasischen Frau über ficken BBC zu erzählen

I have this friend that live next door she come by of the morning we set and talk over coffee , one morning she started talking about her husband and how he not much into sex any more . for the next month or 2 that all she talk about. one night I was telling the hubby about her and what she had been saying about he husband , he smile and said hat I should her up with one of our black friend ,so I thought about it ,and thought what the hell i'll do it ,so I talk to jay he one of my bull I play with a lot , he about 6'3" 235 very nice looking with a nice 9 inch cock, when she come by she always in her robe cause it just me and her , so I set it not telling her , we was setting at the table when there was a knock on the door it was him I got up open the he walk in I introduce then ask him if he would like some coffee ,he set down at the table next to me we talks for a little then he move closer to me pull me to him and started kissing me as his hand move to my robe and pull it open ,just so happen I was naked under it my tits pop out , I look over at my friend she had this real funny look on her face as he started to kiss and lick on my tits , just then he stood up pull down pant out pop his hard bbc before I took into my mouth I look at her and smile as he push into my mouth , I sucks him for about 5 min. and looked at her I could see her arm moving I knew what she was doing she was rubbing her pussy watching us, I looked at jay ,that when he move around the table to her pull her up and started kiss her ,her robe came open he pull it off her that she stood in just a little nightshirts as he kept kissing her he slowly pull it over her head now she was standing naked in front of him , I got up took her hand and me made our way to the bedroom with him behind us I push her on the bed as he got naked he move between her legs and started to lick the inside of her legs ,, to make a longer story shorter he fuck her 3 times before her husband got home fro work , after that day he now stop b her place 2 or 3 times a week , how when her stop by for coffee she never talk about he husband she talk about jay and his bbc
You sweet lady are a great friend to have. I do wish my wife had more friends like you. The last friend she had that would set her up with men unfortunately moved to England

You HAD too ?
I actually met one of the Africans near the embassy, after we started dating, that he sent me to introduce another "Branca (white)" to the community.
Sorry if I didn't understand your question as I use google translate.

Yes it is true, I introduced my cousin and she liked it, today she already has a ******* and married the African.
I introduced another friend, and she didn't like the "lifestyle" I like.
so she went her way.

I have this friend that live next door she come by of the morning we set and talk over coffee , one morning she started talking about her husband and how he not much into sex any more . for the next month or 2 that all she talk about. one night I was telling the hubby about her and what she had been saying about he husband , he smile and said hat I should her up with one of our black friend ,so I thought about it ,and thought what the hell i'll do it ,so I talk to jay he one of my bull I play with a lot , he about 6'3" 235 very nice looking with a nice 9 inch cock, when she come by she always in her robe cause it just me and her , so I set it not telling her , we was setting at the table when there was a knock on the door it was him I got up open the he walk in I introduce then ask him if he would like some coffee ,he set down at the table next to me we talks for a little then he move closer to me pull me to him and started kissing me as his hand move to my robe and pull it open ,just so happen I was naked under it my tits pop out , I look over at my friend she had this real funny look on her face as he started to kiss and lick on my tits , just then he stood up pull down pant out pop his hard bbc before I took into my mouth I look at her and smile as he push into my mouth , I sucks him for about 5 min. and looked at her I could see her arm moving I knew what she was doing she was rubbing her pussy watching us, I looked at jay ,that when he move around the table to her pull her up and started kiss her ,her robe came open he pull it off her that she stood in just a little nightshirts as he kept kissing her he slowly pull it over her head now she was standing naked in front of him , I got up took her hand and me made our way to the bedroom with him behind us I push her on the bed as he got naked he move between her legs and started to lick the inside of her legs ,, to make a longer story shorter he fuck her 3 times before her husband got home fro work , after that day he now stop b her place 2 or 3 times a week , how when her stop by for coffee she never talk about he husband she talk about jay and his bbc
shes getting what a lot of us white husbands cant give our wifes any more I know I cant and been like it for a long time, so wifes turn to real men to look after them so much better, the black man looks after white wife better than husbands

yes especially

Always good to see a white girl lead her sister to the promised land -- big black dick. I don't thik it's that hard to recruit her, either. Once she sees her sister with black guys and getting some good dick, it's natural she'd be attracted to that. Plus you know that the black dudes with the sister would have no problem hitting the rest of the fam and taking down all the white pussy in the house.

I know so many families where at least 2 sisters and sometimes more are dating black guys or fucking black guys all over the place.

Always good to see a white girl lead her sister to the promised land -- big black dick. I don't thik it's that hard to recruit her, either. Once she sees her sister with black guys and getting some good dick, it's natural she'd be attracted to that. Plus you know that the black dudes with the sister would have no problem hitting the rest of the fam and taking down all the white pussy in the house.

I know so many families where at least 2 sisters and sometimes more are dating black guys or fucking black guys all over the place.

Exactly. You'd be surprised had how common it really is. But once the ladies start and bond, it just spreads. Always my favorite experience to move through the family.

Yes, especially their sisters.
Nice if they are bisexual, not necessarily with each other. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Back