Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Absolutely. It is vital that every white woman who loves BBC spread the word to as many others as possible. And to their sissy/cuckold friends. The lifestyle is on the rise and we all need to help it grow. Spread the word, the pleasure, the satisfaction in every way possible!

Absolutely, women have to support their friends and give them the confidence to go outside their comfort zone. Many white women come from families where they might feel uncomfortable engaging in a relationship with a black man but if they've got a girlfriend that's gone interracial they are much more likely to try themselves.

Usually how it works is, when a White girl gets that good Black dick, ofcourse she goes and tells her friends, now her white girlfriends are curious and then they go try it, and the cycle repeats itself!

White girls get other White girls BLACKED and I love it!
Pretty much! When one white girl starts dating a black guy she'll gladly introduce her single white girlfriend to his available friends. Maybe the next step will be a double date with the two interracial couples. After that introduction it's only a matter of time before she gives in to her curiosity and shares her white pussy with a black lover.

We are changing as a society. Not too many years ago, it was a negative effect for a white girl to date or be seen in public with a black guy. Laws have changed much of our separation of race. We live in a different age of acceptance though history, tradition, and culture is slow to change. Many white girls remain reluctant to step out of what culture and society has established of what is socially acceptable. The good news is we are changing for the better. More and more white girls are stepping out dating becoming wives and mothers of black men.

We are changing as a society. Not too many years ago, it was a negative effect for a white girl to date or be seen in public with a black guy. Laws have changed much of our separation of race. We live in a different age of acceptance though history, tradition, and culture is slow to change. Many white girls remain reluctant to step out of what culture and society has established of what is socially acceptable. The good news is we are changing for the better. More and more white girls are stepping out dating becoming wives and mothers of black men.

Exactly. Years ago I used to be one of those insecure white dudes that frowned on interracial relationships. I was shocked when a girl I was dating admitted she'd date a black dude. In hindsight it would have been really hot if she did, I think she'd have looked very attractive in the arms of a black lover and who knows, perhaps after me she did date a black guy.

Things are changing for the better these days and depending on where you live it's just normal to see young interracial couples out on dates. For me I love it, I think it's so hot seeing a young white woman hand in hand with an attractive black dude. I also know there's plenty of young white guys out there who used to be like me and that same sight makes them squirm. It gets them so outraged knowing that another cute white girl is falling in love with a black man and carrying his seed inside her.

I think the more cute interracial couples we see will lead to more positive feedback and even more girls just going for it and saying yes to their own interracial relationships/couplings.

Yes, they should, but recruiting another white woman is touchy. We MUST protect our privacy, so my wife suggesting, or even hinting, that any certain woman should try BBC is dangerous for us. We just keep hands off and let things work themselves out

Right you're better off making the connections, introducing single/available white women to an available black guy. Say subtle things about how sweet he is and how they'd make a cute couple.

I firmly believe that all women need to experience at least one BBC in their lives or they are sorely missing out. ??#bbclove

Yes! That's the great thing about college is it's the perfect time to experiment, meet and try new relationships and see what works best for you. It's so sad when a person locks themselves down for life without sampling all the sexual options available.

Yes! That's the great thing about college is it's the perfect time to experiment, meet and try new relationships and see what works best for you. It's so sad when a person locks themselves down for life without sampling all the sexual options available.
Yes, you need to strike when you can, and not think about it for years and then give it a shot. Leaving college without a sexual education is NOT a good thing!!!

Yes, you need to strike when you can, and not think about it for years and then give it a shot. Leaving college without a sexual education is NOT a good thing!!!

We had a conversation with a few of our vanilla friends with whom we get along well and each of the women all confessed to having had at least one black lover in the past. Now granted we're liberal white yuppies but it seems like having those sexual experiences in their early years made them stronger and less prude women. Maybe they had those interracial experiences because deep down they are tolerant and openminded or maybe the interracial experiences made them more openminded adults.

Very true! I can probably get them together, but it's up to the black man to talk her out of some pussy. LOL

Yep! I like to invite my white friends and black friends together to party and introduce them that way. Then they build a common connection and it's on the dude to make the case and seal the deal. For me it's really hot being the interracial matchmaker.

Back