should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
janice, will you date white men again but always have a black boyfriend now or?
janice, will you date white men again but always have a black boyfriend now or?

Sorry I didn't see your question before but to answer your question,.. Like I already mentioned, My black boyfriend is the perfect package for me.. he is successful, he's absolutely gorgeous, he treats me like a queen as much as I treat him like a king. He's everything I've ever looked for in a man.. yes, and the sex is over the top... so I ask you, why would I ever want to date a white man again..

Last edited:
OK reality check here! As I have mentioned in my past posts--I am a black bull for 4 couples and insist that the hubby is 100% aware that we are hooking up. Everyone's safety must come first--nothing like facing a pissed off husband and how he might react--what he might physically do to the wife when he finds out she is cheating on him! Not to mention the bull (I have had a gun in my face once and don't ever intend to see that again!). If the wife is willing to cheat on him--then she should just leave him--not much of a future there anyway. You would be surprised how many white husbands get off on seeing a large black man fuck his wife (then again based upon this forum--probably not).

If the wife brings it up or even better---figures out a way to have her husband bring it up then they can move forward. Especially once hubby realizes it is only sex (great sex mind you) and that she is not going to leave him or cheat on him---everyone will get what they want. I don't want to make you think that me and the hubby's are like best friends or anything--but we get along (have had a beer with a couple of them but that's bout it). In the big picture it really is all about the wife---as long we (husband and me) keep her happy things will remain great.
Exactly right....I've always been involved and it must be cordial

tumblr_nl3rqnfEfC1tm5oq6o1_500.jpg

I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)

Although I dont agree with cheating really, I was lucky because my hubby wanted me to try black cock. I can see why some ladies might have to. Since Christmas my sisters interest in what I do has increased and her curiousity is keen. She has even briefly met my guy recently. But I think she shot herself in the foot by quickly telling her husband all about me and hubbys naughtiness as soon as she could.
Now I dont think her husband is keen on us going out for a *******, or her even coming out with me anywhere. She is definitley curious and eager to experience BBC at some point, but her hubby isnt cuck material.
So if she wants to try it, it might have to go down the cheating route. I dont approve but really want her to try so might have to help her along! X

Some wives can't help themselves . . . also, I know of some husbands who practically push/instigate their wives to cheat on them so as to cuck them.

that doesn't sound like cheating to me, but I could never do that. Our sex life is sensational, but I'd endorse her playing with another man she finds really hot (only way it cld ever happen), and who she believes will please her. I'd want her to want it. and I'd love to see what they get up to, how high they take one another. At least once, to see how it goes. And if it goes well...

Last edited:
Back