Should white female celebrities be using their power of influence?

Celebrities have a huge influence over their fans these days. Whenever I see celebrities like Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift etc....I always wish that one day they would start encouraging all their young female fans to go black only. Put the message across how it's the only way to go, how amazing it is and how they want all their female fans, young and old to worship the superior race.
Only in a perfect world. Can a popular white female celebrity say tht.

Celebrities have a huge influence over their fans these days. Whenever I see celebrities like Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift etc....I always wish that one day they would start encouraging all their young female fans to go black only. Put the message across how it's the only way to go, how amazing it is and how they want all their female fans, young and old to worship the superior race.
So true and a good idea for celebrities to get the white girls to start cutting off the white boys and encouraging them to only take BBC.

Even if you don't like Kardashian, this is the attitude. Women are needed who recognize that they prefer black men, even who only want to surrender to black men.

tristan%2Bthompson%2Band%2Bkhloe%2Bkardashian%2Byeoal.png

There are a lot of celebs who have been associated with Blacks; Lindsey Vonn (skier), Cyrus (singer), Madonna (singer) the model that was married to Seal a while back... I think it's just a matter of time. Recently saw a commercial advertising Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Two couples were discussing a dip recipe. The hosts were white, but the visiting couple were interracial (black guy, white woman). They were in their late 20s, indicating that they were probably married.

It's just a matter of time before IR relationships go mainstream, it's already starting!

Wait, I'm confused with KAty Perry? Did she get hacked or not? Because if not, then yay her for liking bbc, but if not, then well *******..

Back