Should white female celebrities be using their power of influence?

LauraBlacked

Female
From
UK
Celebrities have a huge influence over their fans these days. Whenever I see celebrities like Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift etc....I always wish that one day they would start encouraging all their young female fans to go black only. Put the message across how it's the only way to go, how amazing it is and how they want all their female fans, young and old to worship the superior race.

Miley Cyrus (in that stunning Chicago Bulls outfit :love:) has been more obvious than most. Miley is frequently seen with Black men and she's not subtle about it. When I talk to millennial girls on campus about getting Blacked, I have good success using Miley as a white girl to emulate. White girls can also wear Miley's Bulls outfit for Halloween without worrying about being accused of cultural appropriation (which is all the rage on campus).

Celebrities like Taylor Swift are a brand and the corporation behind her is cautious about upsetting the brand faithful. Shocking the system can collapse it all. Broadening the Interracial Culture is like slowly turning up the heat on the frog in the pot. We have made great strides in pop culture with fictional white girl/Black man pairings. As rating show wider acceptance, the white girl brands will feel freer to let her speak the truth about real-life IR culture. Of course getting Taylor speaking proudly about being Blacked would be a gigantic victory.

Personally I feel that white girl/Black man is only 2/3 of IR culture and it's not enough to promote just that. Feminized whitebois are the other 1/3 and we need to see more white trans-gurls in pop culture. We white sissies have an influence on white girls choosing Superior Black.

Miley Cyrus (in that stunning Chicago Bulls outfit :love:) has been more obvious than most. Miley is frequently seen with Black men and she's not subtle about it. When I talk to millennial girls on campus about getting Blacked, I have good success using Miley as a white girl to emulate. White girls can also wear Miley's Bulls outfit for Halloween without worrying about being accused of cultural appropriation (which is all the rage on campus).

View attachment 2498198

Celebrities like Taylor Swift are a brand and the corporation behind her is cautious about upsetting the brand faithful. Shocking the system can collapse it all. Broadening the Interracial Culture is like slowly turning up the heat on the frog in the pot. We have made great strides in pop culture with fictional white girl/Black man pairings. As rating show wider acceptance, the white girl brands will feel freer to let her speak the truth about real-life IR culture. Of course getting Taylor speaking proudly about being Blacked would be a gigantic victory.

Personally I feel that white girl/Black man is only 2/3 of IR culture and it's not enough to promote just that. Feminized whitebois are the other 1/3 and we need to see more white trans-gurls in pop culture. We white sissies have an influence on white girls choosing Superior Black.

Taylor Swift would do wonders for IR.

Celebrities have a huge influence over their fans these days. Whenever I see celebrities like Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift etc....I always wish that one day they would start encouraging all their young female fans to go black only. Put the message across how it's the only way to go, how amazing it is and how they want all their female fans, young and old to worship the superior race.
I wish the same

Back