Should Sissy Cuck Husband have his secret exposed to his 6 LONG TIME Black Male Friends? (1 is his BEST FRIEND!!)

So, I am a the biggest Black-Cock Only Sissy Cuckold in our private sexual life. To the rest of the world, especially our close friends, we keep what we do private. My wife finally got Blacked, and she’s never gone back!

I have 6 really close, long time friends who are Black Males, 1 of which is my best friend in life. Of the 6, my wife has fucked 3 of them. Two of them have no clue that I’m such a Black Cock worshipping faggot. I simply watched/filmed these two. The 3rd knows all the secrets, made me suck his cock in front of her, and now wants get together again and show my wife how easily he can get me bent over & begging for his cock!

My wife brings up almost every time we fuck, that I need to fuck her and use her like all my friends do! She wants to fuck my best friend so much.

And now, she’s made a firm request. She says I need to start inviting them over individually so she can expose me for what I really am and she wants to offer for them to make me their bitch.

So my actual question is this:

Should little sisssy white fags like me be owned by our black friends just like we are black bulls?
If your wife says it’s happening, it’s happening. She’s in charge and she chooses what you’re going to do. That said, you’re actually really lucky! 6 different men who could all be fucking your wife, plus one of them even lets you suck his cock? Incredible, have a great time!

So, I am a the biggest Black-Cock Only Sissy Cuckold in our private sexual life. To the rest of the world, especially our close friends, we keep what we do private. My wife finally got Blacked, and she’s never gone back!

I have 6 really close, long time friends who are Black Males, 1 of which is my best friend in life. Of the 6, my wife has fucked 3 of them. Two of them have no clue that I’m such a Black Cock worshipping faggot. I simply watched/filmed these two. The 3rd knows all the secrets, made me suck his cock in front of her, and now wants get together again and show my wife how easily he can get me bent over & begging for his cock!

My wife brings up almost every time we fuck, that I need to fuck her and use her like all my friends do! She wants to fuck my best friend so much.

And now, she’s made a firm request. She says I need to start inviting them over individually so she can expose me for what I really am and she wants to offer for them to make me their bitch.

Should little sisssy white fags like me be owned by our black friends just like we are black bulls?
Oh 10000% yes :)

Yes definitely iam same and owend

Dear ObedientWhtCuk: i don't know if you should, but i bet you will. it appears to be in your nature. my situation is not very far from yours. But if you and your wife are actually owned by three of your best friends, what's the diference if They are six?

Dear ObedientWhtCuk: i don't know if you should, but i bet you will. it appears to be in your nature. my situation is not very far from yours. But if you and your wife are actually owned by three of your best friends, what's the diference if They are six?
Hi yes I agree it would be fantastic to be passed around 5/6 back guys knowing my wife would let me .she enjoys watching me take bbc.i also enjoy het with black superior black men .

I agree totally. Cucks have to know their place. My wife’s black bull didn’t require me to serve him. But if he had I willingly would have let him do whatever he wanted to me. Own the wife, own the cuck.
Oh yes both should be owned serve the superior back guy for all his needs

Right, but I mean I can’t stop Real Men from fucking my wife...

The question...or conundrum...here is that SHE wants me to openly and randomly open Pandora’s box with the ones who haven’t already claimed my pussy as theirs, tell them straight up by showing them the “wrong video”...and run to the bedroom to hide. And then she takes it from there brings them back to where I’m waiting....their cocks in their hand..... and I beg them to fuck me like a $2 whore!

And proceed to tell all 6 that they can come demand my ass at their leisure.
Sounds like she has a great plan for your humiliation!

Your lucky, in my area there just isn't many black men... :,(
But absolutely yes, raw and no condoms. Would you consider raising a kid she has with one of them? Like a gangbang and they all get a go so you dont "really" know whos member won the race?

Well it sounds like at least the 3 your wife gas fucked havnt blabbed to the rest of your friends, as I'm sure it would have got back to you somehow, that someone knows, so it might be worth it.

Yes, do it...

Absolutely

Back