Should Sissy Cuck Husband have his secret exposed to his 6 LONG TIME Black Male Friends? (1 is his BEST FRIEND!!)

So, I am a the biggest Black-Cock Only Sissy Cuckold in our private sexual life. To the rest of the world, especially our close friends, we keep what we do private. My wife finally got Blacked, and she’s never gone back!

I have 6 really close, long time friends who are Black Males, 1 of which is my best friend in life. Of the 6, my wife has fucked 3 of them. Two of them have no clue that I’m such a Black Cock worshipping faggot. I simply watched/filmed these two. The 3rd knows all the secrets, made me suck his cock in front of her, and now wants get together again and show my wife how easily he can get me bent over & begging for his cock!

My wife brings up almost every time we fuck, that I need to fuck her and use her like all my friends do! She wants to fuck my best friend so much.

And now, she’s made a firm request. She says I need to start inviting them over individually so she can expose me for what I really am and she wants to offer for them to make me their bitch.

So my actual question is this:

Should little sisssy white fags like me be owned by our black friends just like we are black bulls?
Honestly, if shes already fucking your friends, and you want to be ******* fucked by them, sounds like a dream come true

Back