Should Sissy Cuck Husband have his secret exposed to his 6 LONG TIME Black Male Friends? (1 is his BEST FRIEND!!)

So, I am a the biggest Black-Cock Only Sissy Cuckold in our private sexual life. To the rest of the world, especially our close friends, we keep what we do private. My wife finally got Blacked, and she’s never gone back!

I have 6 really close, long time friends who are Black Males, 1 of which is my best friend in life. Of the 6, my wife has fucked 3 of them. Two of them have no clue that I’m such a Black Cock worshipping faggot. I simply watched/filmed these two. The 3rd knows all the secrets, made me suck his cock in front of her, and now wants get together again and show my wife how easily he can get me bent over & begging for his cock!

My wife brings up almost every time we fuck, that I need to fuck her and use her like all my friends do! She wants to fuck my best friend so much.

And now, she’s made a firm request. She says I need to start inviting them over individually so she can expose me for what I really am and she wants to offer for them to make me their bitch.

So my actual question is this:

Should little sisssy white fags like me be owned by our black friends just like we are black bulls?

So, I am a the biggest Black-Cock Only Sissy Cuckold in our private sexual life. To the rest of the world, especially our close friends, we keep what we do private. My wife finally got Blacked, and she’s never gone back!

I have 6 really close, long time friends who are Black Males, 1 of which is my best friend in life. Of the 6, my wife has fucked 3 of them. Two of them have no clue that I’m such a Black Cock worshipping faggot. I simply watched/filmed these two. The 3rd knows all the secrets, made me suck his cock in front of her, and now wants get together again and show my wife how easily he can get me bent over & begging for his cock!

My wife brings up almost every time we fuck, that I need to fuck her and use her like all my friends do! She wants to fuck my best friend so much.

And now, she’s made a firm request. She says I need to start inviting them over individually so she can expose me for what I really am and she wants to offer for them to make me their bitch.

Should little sisssy white fags like me be owned by our black friends just like we are black bulls?
Yes

You should go for it tell them. You are living the dream you little slut getting all that cock and sharing it with your wife

Yes, of course. Your role as a white sissy faggot is to serve black males without exception. You have no say in the matter.

Yes but better don't do that directly, here is my advice: use your bull firends as ally, discuss unintentionally when you are with 6 of them, did they fucked white wives. Now it's the time of your bull friends, let them talk about their great bull time with "one pair of happy couples" and how they enjoy their cuckold lifestyle. If your rest 3 friends showed some interest, YOU should ask if they would love to when they know a qos hotwife, they will get what your word means. You don't need to say your wife need more black cocks, they shall come to your place alone with your bull firends if they are interested.

Yes but better don't do that directly, here is my advice: use your bull firends as ally, discuss unintentionally when you are with 6 of them, did they fucked white wives. Now it's the time of your bull friends, let them talk about their great bull time with "one pair of happy couples" and how they enjoy their cuckold lifestyle. If your rest 3 friends showed some interest, YOU should ask if they would love to when they know a qos hotwife, they will get what your word means. You don't need to say your wife need more black cocks, they shall come to your place alone with your bull firends if they are interested.
Right, but I mean I can’t stop Real Men from fucking my wife...

The question...or conundrum...here is that SHE wants me to openly and randomly open Pandora’s box with the ones who haven’t already claimed my pussy as theirs, tell them straight up by showing them the “wrong video”...and run to the bedroom to hide. And then she takes it from there brings them back to where I’m waiting....their cocks in their hand..... and I beg them to fuck me like a $2 whore!

And proceed to tell all 6 that they can come demand my ass at their leisure.

Right, but I mean I can’t stop Real Men from fucking my wife...

The question...or conundrum...here is that SHE wants me to openly and randomly open Pandora’s box with the ones who haven’t already claimed my pussy as theirs, tell them straight up by showing them the “wrong video”...and run to the bedroom to hide. And then she takes it from there brings them back to where I’m waiting....their cocks in their hand..... and I beg them to fuck me like a $2 whore!

And proceed to tell all 6 that they can come demand my ass at their leisure.
So that means she want public humiliation in a small group. For me, if I were sure my bull friends would keep the secret that I am a cuckold between us, I would love to be humiliated.

Last edited:
My guess is that they wouldn’t keep it a secret. People talk. Everyone in my neighborhood and all our friends know that l’m a cuck. There’s nothing I can do about it and I accept that.
Quite possibly.
Be ware, if they talked, rumors would crave relationship, friends&family would stay away, only wife, bulls and cuckold friends crowd around, then cuckolding would be a more important part in life. All these would make one even more submissive, leading to ultimate humilation such as cuck breeding.

You don't think your black bff is fucking your wife by now ?

You should, its you place in life cuck.

i have outed myself to one Black Male friend, and it was a powerful turning point. the way i did it was to start asking Him, after a few drinks, if He ever had sex with M-F couples and what that was like for Him. a few minutes later i was showing Him my chastity and panties and confessing that i would probably remain pussy free for the long term... humiliating in the best way, not in the ways i was afraid of - hope this helps you decide how to go about it with your Real Man friends. :)

Back